Sign in to follow this  
Xiropillo

Fuel issue?

Hello there,

Refueling panel is not working in my sim as I can not change fuel. The first flight I was able to change quantity per tank with the mouse but now is not changing.

I tried several times, with sim open and sim closed. No antivirus, no defender and selected load manager as admin.

Apart from that, when I change fuel in Load Manager, when I save and then select update from cfg it changes but immediately changes again to the initial quantity that is more.

Is it normal that if the ZFW button is pressed it remains inside and no goin back to out position? Sometimes if I press quickly it changes again but if I press one second or more it stays inside.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, I don't know.

Thanks and regards.

Make sure that under Setup "Refueled Aircraft" is checked.

20 minutes ago, Xiropillo said:

You are right. Now is working. What is the difference between checked and unchecked? 

I think it overwrites the sim fuel setting, but it's just a guess.

2 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

I think it overwrites the sim fuel setting, but it's just a guess.

Thanks anyway. I will ask developers about ZFW button in the fuel reading panel that sometimes keeps pushed and sometimes is going back as is should be as far as I know.

12 hours ago, Xiropillo said:

I will ask developers about ZFW button in the fuel reading panel that sometimes keeps pushed and sometimes is going back as is should be as far as I know.

It's a temporary switch (pops back out when released).

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

5 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It's a temporary switch (pops back out when released).

Best wishes.

Thanks. That is what I imagined but sometimes when pushed is not going back. It stays presssed.

Yeah, what sometimes happens is that if you press it and move the mouse way too quickly it will stay pressed. This actually comes in handy when performing some of the tests on the overhead as you can press a button down and move the mouse away and then adjust your view to verify indications of the test.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

7 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Yeah, what sometimes happens is that if you press it and move the mouse way too quickly it will stay pressed. This actually comes in handy when performing some of the tests on the overhead as you can press a button down and move the mouse away and then adjust your view to verify indications of the test.

Best wishes.

Understood.

I was thinking about something like that. Nothing important. Maybe it will be improved in next update.

Thanks Dave for all.

My pleasure!  We'll be keeping it this way because of the benefits it provides for some overhead tests... can't change it one place and not in another.

Take care.

Dave Hodges

1 minute ago, DaveCT2003 said:

My pleasure!  We'll be keeping it this way because of the benefits it provides for some overhead tests... can't change it one place and not in another.

Take care.

Are you part of the developers for this great addon?

11 minutes ago, Xiropillo said:

Are you part of the developers for this great addon?

I'm one of the Beta Testers and a moderator here in this forum (and at Aerosoft and a few other devs).  I get around!  LOL!

Dave Hodges

Ok. I asked for a question about external design or movements regarding the nose landing gear doors. But I will then write to them.