Sign in to follow this  
captjames

Flightdeck Lighting

Does anybody else have the issue of zero flightdeck lighting?  

The only light that actually works seems to be the Flood Light!

Just to be thorough, are you adjusting the lighting to the left of the where the pilots left knee would be, to the right of where the copilots right knee would be, at the back end of the pedestal and to the right-center of the overhead?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

When i load the cold and dark state at night , I need a flashlight (great tool in x-plane). Would it be possible to add a panel state where the GPU is already connected and at least the dome light is set to On? 

That's my only concern so far with this beautiful simulation. 

Jos

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Just to be thorough, are you adjusting the lighting to the left of the where the pilots left knee would be, to the right of where the copilots right knee would be, at the back end of the pedestal and to the right-center of the overhead?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best wishes.

I am indeed, I spent many many hours on the old Md-80 so I’m versed on where the lights are and dimmer switches. 

But there is simply no joy. 

Ah, understand, and welcome back!

Can you pass the sim your using, your system specs?

Many thanks.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.