Sign in to follow this  
NickFlightX

Paint Kit

Is there a paint kit anywhere for this aircraft? Would love to make a livery for this beautiful bird!

Nick Hesler

The last I heard from the repaint livery guys on the team it is due out in a few weeks.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The last I heard from the repaint livery guys on the team it is due out in a few weeks.

Best wishes.

I never understood why a paint kit is not released at the same time as the aircraft.

Yet another aircraft sitting in the hangar doing nothing.

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

Working with many flight sim developers I can assure you there is always a very good reason.

In this case, the person helping to produce the paint and liveries had to have emergency surgery, and then recovery.  We didn't want to delay getting the Maddog out to people while waiting for the paint kit.

Best wishes.

• Upvote 4

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Why would you put an aircraft at the hangar just because it doesn't have a painkit? lol

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎21 at 6:13 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Working with many flight sim developers I can assure you there is always a very good reason.

In this case, the person helping to produce the paint and liveries had to have emergency surgery, and then recovery.  We didn't want to delay getting the Maddog out to people while waiting for the paint kit.

Best wishes.

In that case, it is indeed a valid reason.

Regards,

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1