Sign in to follow this  
FishermanIvan

Interior lighting

Anyone else think the text backlighting makes everything look a bit fuzzy?  Or is it just the 2048 textures?

Cockpit Lightning in Fax is absolut poor; First Night flight and only a much to bright Dome light and ohne Panel on oft Switch! Oh Boys Bit I know we are only Fax customers

fmc also simplefied. Getting a Bit mad on Ther Product sorry Bit also in holy p3d times a Little more on Fax would be possible 

so far Not a Player in the Upper Region of publisher

it has potention but Not as this time

to Not make the devs to mad on me I Retire Now here from the forum

peter

We're certainly not mad, sorry you're having difficulties. 

If you haven't already, please uninstall, re-download from Simmarket, and reinstall as we've updated some things for FSX lighting.

Regarding the FMS, it's very, very close to being the same as it is on the actual aircraft, and operationally really no differences.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

thanks for your replay, I appreciat that and I know you did as good as possible. I do not think that I have a faulty instal concurning the interior lightning, it is so in FSX. May be I am wrong! Your have dimming for ND and PFD WXR and Terrain and for the digital of the MCP, other ones only one dome and one on and off for panel lighting. Dome light is for night flights much to bright and without it specially the overhead is not readable.

I notice also no logo lights and if you cut off the plane from elek diveces but with battery on youe have absolut no light! not even a dome or thunderstorm. I know this in real world from the 90 s King Air but there I can use a torch!!

sorry

For a proper lightning in FSX you do not have to look to PMDG or A2A, look at the TFDI 717. That is possible!

Edited by PS74