Sign in to follow this  
captjames

MADDOG Brake Issue 2.0

Hello Mr Michelle

thank you for taking care about the issue, I am not able to count how many users have the problem or not but what I have read in the threats here there are quite al ot and with crowing community i am sure they will get more.

i am also sure that you will find a solution! I am not a programer or technical educated but in my opinion it has something to do with the re-assignment of the standard brake combination CTRL+. for brake set or realese. this is a essential command you need for nearly any FSX plane somehow so I think maybe not the best to switch it to sime other maddog internal setting. also bad to have no opportunity to change it back without getting danger to loose some other maybe important assignment.

but it is a sad issue. okay but i will be patient and wait for a possible fix. Again, critic where it must be but also thumbs up for your team for a promising long missing plane. i flew the old maddog already.

sincerely

peter

49 minutes ago, Meekg said:

The solution I posted above had worked for some users only.
If you were given a solution directly through the support ticket you are good, I'm glad to hear you are now able to fly your Maddog.

Michele:

1. I was not given any solution in the response to my ticket. None.

2. The ticket said the issue was closed. But I have no solution. My question to you was how can this be so?

3. I most certainly CANNOT fly the MADDOG. She is stuck to the runway and nothing has changed. Where did you get the idea that I had a fix?

3 minutes ago, Wink207 said:

Michele:

2. The ticket said the issue was closed. But I have no solution. My question to you was how can this be so?

3. I most certainly CANNOT fly the MADDOG. She is stuck to the runway and nothing has changed. Where did you get the idea that I had a fix?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I read your issue was resolved, did not understand it was erroneously closed.

Please RE submit the ticket, mention the fact your ticket was closed without being resolved and you will go through the same process as I mention above with the upcoming tests.

Again, thank you for your patience, we are making it the top priority.

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

1 hour ago, Meekg said:

Peter et all,

first of all thank you for your patience.

I understand your frustration but you are a group of around 10-15 customers vs. more than 1000 who did not experienced this issue.

Despite the justifiable anger, I hope you understand the odds of foreseeing this problem even during months of beta testing were pretty low.
We did have FSX testers and nobody ever experienced this at any point during the development or testing.

Luckily at the moment there are just a couple of recurring bugs and yours is at the top of the priority list.

We already came up to a possible fix, we will be running some tests today and hopefully by tomorrow we will decide to either have all of you test it, or only some of you (depending on our findings today).
We just ask you a little more patience, you own the Maddog like everybody else and we are doing all we can so that you will be able to fly it soon.

Please continue to follow up on your support tickets.

Regards

Ok Michele. This sounds reasonable. We will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Meekg said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I read your issue was resolved, did not understand it was erroneously closed.

Please RE submit the ticket, mention the fact your ticket was closed without being resolved and you will go through the same process as I mention above with the upcoming tests.

Again, thank you for your patience, we are making it the top priority.

Thank you Michele. I will resubmit the ticket.

I bought this two days ago and tried to run it today.

Same issue with the brakes not releasing. I couldn't believe a brand new product wouldn't work out of the gate so I wasted 2 hours troubleshooting my pedals and fsx before looking in the forum. I tried the "fix" with no success. I hope that the fact that "only effects 10 to 15%" will not slow a fix. Otherwise I paid $67 usd for a great looking piece of software to sit at the gate with.

Thanks

So I as well got the Md80 today and my brakes are stuck on all the time too. When do you expect this to be fixed and how are we supposed to download to update or patch? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

20 minutes ago, aviator_nick said:

So I as well got the Md80 today and my brakes are stuck on all the time too. When do you expect this to be fixed and how are we supposed to download to update or patch? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

@Meekg do you possibly know the answer to this? :)

1 hour ago, aviator_nick said:

Thanks

My support ticket said there will be a patch in the next one to two days.

13 minutes ago, cartersauce said:

My support ticket said there will be a patch in the next one to two days.

Awesome! Thank you for your help! Do you by chance know how that patch will be released or how we download/install it?

6 minutes ago, aviator_nick said:

Awesome! Thank you for your help! Do you by chance know how that patch will be released or how we download/install it?

nope absolutely no idea

I've been faced with the same issue, but I came up with an inconvenient solution. I really wanted to get her in the air. I deleted both left and right axis of the brakes in the Control axis tab and have just been using the keyboard brake key assignment. Beware of an escaping aircraft hahaha.

18 hours ago, Wink207 said:

Michele:

I followed up on your case.

The ticket was closed because it was missing the activation code.

To prevent us from piracy and to avoid wasting our resources supporting people who did not purchase the product, we cannot afford to accept support tickets without a matching activation code.

I trust you inserted it in the second ticket you submitted.

Regards

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

1 hour ago, Meekg said:

I followed up on your case.

The ticket was closed because it was missing the activation code.

To prevent us from piracy and to avoid wasting our resources supporting people who did not purchase the product, we cannot afford to accept support tickets without a matching activation code.

I trust you inserted it in the second ticket you submitted.

Regards

Yes. I used the registration number from SimMarket where I purchased the MADDOG

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,

I encountered the problem today. I use the Saitek Rudder Pedals and my axis are mapped with FSUIPC. I suspected the FSUIPC5.ini file to be the culprit, so I deleted, reassigned all my axis and now it works again.

I hope this helps.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.