Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Loadmanager question?

I have an understanding on how the LM works but does the LM have to be run first than closed or can I configure it while sim is running because the info is not sending to the aircraft. Also I have LBS configured so does the fuel totalizer show in KG or LBS in the cockpit?

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Disregard, figured it out. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

38 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Disregard, figured it out. 

How did you fix it? I'm having this same problem.

The Load Manager writes to a Config file, so if you make changes in the load manager you should do so before the aircraft is loaded (P3D can be running).  If you make changes after you have the Maddog loaded, simply reload the aircraft via the menu and you'll then load the config file with the changes.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Thanks Dave. I finally got airborne.

Dan

Sweet!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

6 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The Load Manager writes to a Config file, so if you make changes in the load manager you should do so before the aircraft is loaded (P3D can be running).  If you make changes after you have the Maddog loaded, simply reload the aircraft via the menu and you'll then load the config file with the changes.

Best wishes.

Good day Dave,

Does the "Reload Cfg from LM" option in the Maddog menú the same as loading the aircraft from the Menú?

Once i have landed, i should change the load and fuel on the LM and then use this option to receive the new CG and ZFW.

Or does it work different?

Miguel Leandro

Reload Cfg from LM does the following:

- Update your ZFW and CG (basically your payload)

- Update the Airline Options and Simulator options

It is intended mainly to allow you to perform a turnaround and another flight without reloding, however it has the following limitations:

- Switch from LBS to KGS as Dave said requires a full reload. And make sure you change units with simulator NOT running.

- It won’t update your documents package (loadsheet, flightplan).

NOTE: if you have update zfw and cg in LM it will also synchronize the figures in the panel (Fuel panel ZFW and TO CONDTN CG wheel)

If you have refuelled aircraft ticked in the LM it will also automatically refuel the airplane. If you want to refuel the aircraft through the engineer, untick it from LM.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

Thank you for your fast reply!

I will try tonight!

Miguel Leandro

3 hours ago, Meekg said:

Reload Cfg from LM does the following:

- Update your ZFW and CG (basically your payload)

- Update the Airline Options and Simulator options

It is intended mainly to allow you to perform a turnaround and another flight without reloding, however it has the following limitations:

- Switch from LBS to KGS as Dave said requires a full reload. And make sure you change units with simulator NOT running.

- It won’t update your documents package (loadsheet, flightplan).

NOTE: if you have update zfw and cg in LM it will also synchronize the figures in the panel (Fuel panel ZFW and TO CONDTN CG wheel)

If you have refuelled aircraft ticked in the LM it will also automatically refuel the airplane. If you want to refuel the aircraft through the engineer, untick it from LM.

Just one small note, so long as you have refueled selected in the Load Manager, you can re-select the aircraft from the Aircraft Selection menu in the Sim (from the flight deck) and it will load the configuration straight from the saved state in the configuration file.  You can make changes to the Load Manager, just re-select the aircraft for them to take affect (again, because the aircraft state is being loaded (reloaded in this case) from the saved configuration file.

For practically all flights, I have Automatic Update Aircraft Weight and Center of Gravity and Refueled Aircraft selected in the Load Manger.

Best wishes!

• Like 1

Dave Hodges