Sign in to follow this  
odaber

Maddog too bright

Recently I bought the new MaddogX for P3D4.2. Just amazing! The problem is how to tune the brighness of the fuselage to match other aircrafts in PTA. It's the only plane that seems to work otherwise in my setting. Anyone?? I use Adam_PTA_26_02 as a beatiful setting.

Regards

42 minutes ago, odaber said:

Recently I bought the new MaddogX for P3D4.2. Just amazing! The problem is how to tune the brighness of the fuselage to match other aircrafts in PTA. It's the only plane that seems to work otherwise in my setting. Anyone?? I use Adam_PTA_26_02 as a beatiful setting.

Thanks for the compliment! I've I'm having similar/terrible problems with various aircraft/vendors when Aircraft Lighting (VC or external) options are checked in PTA. In some cases (eg Aerosoft An-2), part of the model accepts lighting and part does not. The "workaround" is to uncheck both options in PTA - but that's a real shame as I often use those settings to get good VC lighting and to tone down over-bright (white) aircraft.

I've looked some of the problem aircraft models in ModelConverterX and I must say I'm far from impressed. "Inconsistent" is about the kindest thing I can say.

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.