Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

Pricing for previous customers?

Hi,

As a faithful Maddog customer I got some indications for a special discount for previous customers?

Is that the case?

Staffan

Not the case. There is a 5 euro discount if you purchase the Maddog by the end of the month.

I was looking forward to previous owners discount as well, due to the fact that I purchased it and barely used it after P3D came out.

Not sure I want to spend that much money, if I do it might be for supporting the developers.

Enrique Vaamonde

I think they said the 5 EUR is the previous owner discount, just open to everyone at the moment while they set it all up.

From their Facebook.

"We are applying 5€ discount for all customers, both platforms, until Febrauary.

Legacy customers: the discount will be 5€ on the 32bit version only but it's not appliable at the moment we need time to find an agreement with simMarket, since legacy Maddog was available on differents online stores and we must find a way to pass safely customer's inofrmation to let simMarket find if one if is a legit previous customer and the discount can be applied.

Our suggestion is to get the Febraury discount available for both versions fo everyone.

Thanks for your attention."

Richie Walsh

In that case I jump this one. Maybe I reconsidder when all the flaws has been sorted out. :cool:

Staffan

I'm still on FSX at the moment but planning to upgrade some time this year. Can I buy the 64bit Version and use it with FSX (I have Win7 64bit) without true glass and rain effects?

I have the legacy product. Therefore I'm a bit reluctant to spend money both on the 32 and the 64bit version.

If it doesn't work: Wouldn't it be a nice idea to sell the product as a bundle at an attractive price, or even better, give away the 32bit for free if you buy the 64bit version.

Cheers

Christoph Kühne