Sign in to follow this  
ralinn

KGPI Glacier Park International Airport approaches BETA!

25 minutes ago, ralinn said:

Hope you're liking what you see!

I like what I see! Looking forward to this.
BTW FSaerodata included this airport in their update and it affected the scenery within the Orbx region. I had to restore the backup file to correct. Will this add-on prevent the conflict with FSAerodata. The offending file was APX17140.bgl It was under KFCA.

Had a flight there the other day in FSW across Flathead Lake, I will keep an eye for it have KMBS.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

It does not matter where on earth the airport is, if Turbulent Designs made it, I will buy it. 

• Upvote 1

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Quick update regarding the feedback we received from the screenshots:

We've updated the dirt on the main apron and removed one of the tugs for GSX users.

Thanks,
Russ

logo.png

Russell Linn

Art Director

Turbulent Designs