Sign in to follow this  
mauzey

Button Version in near future?

Ya I was looking forward to this but then discovered this isn't button control. Not interested in voice, don't even have a mic setup for my PC.

Eric Thornton

Yes agreed.. PLZ consider a button version Brian.

I’m one of about 3498 people that can’t use the voice product and need to keep things quiet at home.

What is also worth mentioning is the Maddog is one of the best products to date, it’s right up there with the other study level aircraft devs. The 3D modelling, I think is the best so far and the workmanship is mind blowing when using a VR headset. Try not to knock over the coffee cup when you next sit down in the left seat.

Surely you can use some voices from another product without starting from scratch. 

Anyway love your work Brian.

Iceman

• Upvote 1

+1

I also want the button, I don't like to talk to the computer.:biggrin:

Aleksey Kochi

On 03/03/2018 at 5:47 AM, Aleksey said:

+1

I also want the button, I don't like to talk to the computer.:biggrin:

+1 same here

Belinda - YBBN

Add me to the "button" request list

Ron

OMG!!!

no button version?!?!?!?!?!

Why?????

This is terrible :(

David (long time customer)

I find it interesting that people don't want to speak to a computer.  I found that when I had button only years ago I would not use FS2Crew because the voices were too repetitive and I found it unnatural to be pushing the button all the time.  Voice is so immersive....especially when flying online with live ATC, I really could not imagine going back to button.  The only consideration to add is those with a disability and cannot speak such that voice control works.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

All the pilots that had to give up flying real airplanes due to a hearing loss will have the same problem with FS2Crew voice only.

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

2 hours ago, MarkW said:

I find it interesting that people don't want to speak to a computer.  I found that when I had button only years ago I would not use FS2Crew because the voices were too repetitive and I found it unnatural to be pushing the button all the time.  Voice is so immersive....especially when flying online with live ATC, I really could not imagine going back to button.  The only consideration to add is those with a disability and cannot speak such that voice control works.  

I agree with everything u say.  However there are lots of us that cannot use voice due to our sim environment.  I would love to use voice but it simply isn’t feasible.  I bought the Maddog basically just because I knew there would be a fs2crew for it.  But I never expected a voice only version.  I figured since every other fs2crew product I own had button that this one would too.  I’m really hoping Bryan will reconsider.

Matt Wilson

Hi

I am hard of hearing, I was caught by surprise that it didn’t include button version like the others. Otherwise I wouldn’t have bought the Maddog. Flying by myself is boring. I respect Bryan decision great products all around. I hope he reconsider.

David G. 

Sad there's no button control. Bought it without even checking (my mistake!).

Hope to see button control in the future.

Ryzen 9 3950X / RTX 2080 Ti / 32GB DDR4 (3200MHz @ 14-14-14-34)

On 4.3.2018 at 11:44 PM, MarkW said:

Hey Mark!

Will you do one of your awesome flows checklist for the maddog fs2crew?

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020