Sign in to follow this  
byork

[18 May 2020] V2.1 Released! Change Log

Bryan,

In the real world of flying the MDs, the pilot not flying, PNF, is usually the person who switches the auto-throttle switch from "off" to the "auto-throttle" position. But I'm always having to switch views and move that switch to the "auto-throttle position when it should be the first officer. When will you implement that in FS2Crew?

Ken.

Edited by kmanning

3 hours ago, byork said:

Our SOPs were created and tested by a real-world Maddog pilot.

It's possible that that's just the way they did it at his company.

Well make it a user option in the next update.

Yes. There was one video I watched on youtube where the pilot, the PF, moved the switch, but most of them showed the PNF engaging the switch. I think you're correct. It depends on the company working for. If I remember correctly, the switch is engaged after the engines have stabilized at 1.4 percent EPR, but you might want to check with the real-world Maddog pilots and be sure. Having that user option will be great.

Ken.

Edited by kmanning

13 hours ago, byork said:

V1.8 is now current.  Pls see the change log above.

Thanks Byork.

On 2/21/2018 at 10:17 PM, byork said:

c) Autothrust
-After commanding "TAKEOFF", the PNF will turn on Autothrust about 2 seconds later. 

I assume these 3 options will work when using the Button Control Command as well as the Voice Command.

Ken.

Edited by kmanning

I just purchased this and all is well except one big thing.

Voice Commands for the most part are not working.  I can only do checklist responses,  The FO will respond to trigger words but not to specific commands for HDG ALT SPD COMM, NAV, etc.

I have FS2Crew & MCE on the same PC but starting only FS2Crew. Is that a problem?

Is there's something I'm missing?

Thanks.

Fred

P3dV4.5 MCE 2.8.0.4, MaddogX sp1.5b476, WIN 10 home

Edited by ibomiles
add clarification