Sign in to follow this  
onebob

New Version for C402

Mark Taylor has just posted on FB that the C402 has been updated to v 2.4

quote :-
"VERSION 2.4 UPDATES: FEB 21, 2018

New Features:
L R fuel flow warning lights now extinguish at around 1,200 RPM or 38 PSI hydraulic pressure.
ASI reference card updated for new "Airpeed Limitations Table". (Check Kneeboard)
ASI background card texture updated to match new "Airspeed Indicator Table".
Attitude gauge updated with outer card now banks and upper pointer is now static.
Any door open now shows on annunciator warning light.
Ram air knob added for fresh air.
Gear warning for theses conditions: 1) Throttle below 20 percent with gear up. 2) Flaps 30 and beyond with gear up.

Bugs & Updates:
G load tolerance updated for new pitch control.
Auto start causes left fuel tank selector to go to all tanks and gets stuck. Fixed.

Flight Dynamics:
Pitch and Rudder control improved for realism.
Pitch stability improved for realism.
Major overhaul on the engine for accurate engine performance"

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the heads up; it flies quite nice. By the way, do you know the status of the REX weather radar for P3DV4? 

Is this available anywhere as an incremental patch?  Looks like PC Aviator still only has v2.3 as their download link.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

8 hours ago, CaptKornDog said:

Is this available anywhere as an incremental patch?  Looks like PC Aviator still only has v2.3 as their download link.

It normally takes a little time for the outlets to post the updates, I've also been checking at PC Aviator, Give it a few days and I will ask on Flysimware's FB page.

bob  edit..... have posted and asked the question.

Edited by onebob

And, sadly, many outlets do not advertise which version is currently available on their site.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

1 hour ago, ThomasAH said:

FYI: fspilotshop now has version 2.4

Thanks, the update appears to be filtering through, I think PC Aviator was the 'very' last before.

bob

Mark Taylor has posted on FB:-

"I have not heard back from anyone besides Simmarket. I plan to release a quick update version 4.2a since we had to increase the pitch stability. Was way too loose on approach during slow speeds. So hold off for now."

• Upvote 1

I'll wait for 2.4a.  Just tried PC Aviator a few minutes ago, they have not even upgraded their version to 2.4.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I’ve tried to contact PC Aviator with no reply.  Not the first add-on through their site that has had a significant delay in uploading new installers.  They don’t advertise which version files are either.

Because of that, I did reach out to Flysimware if they would consider posting incremental upgrade files for users on their own site to avoid delays with other vendors.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

On 3/2/2018 at 8:39 AM, CaptKornDog said:

I’ve tried to contact PC Aviator with no reply.  Not the first add-on through their site that has had a significant delay in uploading new installers.  They don’t advertise which version files are either.

Because of that, I did reach out to Flysimware if they would consider posting incremental upgrade files for users on their own site to avoid delays with other vendors.

Please keep us updated on the response from FSW.  Given the slowness of PC Aviator, I regret not buying directly from FSW.

2.4a has been released few days ago, it is already available at the fspilotshop

Edit: and pcaviator.com, too.

Edited by ThomasAH

Thanks for posting, have you done a complete re-install.

bob