Sign in to follow this  
Spookytooth

I'd like to have...

Hi Dave! First of all, thanks for an excellent product and for your superb support!. Please allow me to submit a request: I'd like to have the option to request a change of flight level by typing it, instead of verbally requesting it, since I don't have the time to "train" P2A to understand my non native English tongue. Same goes for all communication that requires speech, I'd like to be able to communicate using only the keyboard. I don't know if it is feasible to implement this feature in an upcoming update, but I think it would be nice to have. Thanks again.

Vassilis 

Vassilis,

With SayIt plus, you are allowed to fill in the variables like altitude by typing.  The current version has the request for a new altitude missing, but it will be available in the next update.

Dave

On 2/22/2018 at 6:23 PM, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Vassilis,

With SayIt plus, you are allowed to fill in the variables like altitude by typing.  The current version has the request for a new altitude missing, but it will be available in the next update.

Dave

Thanks Dave!