Sign in to follow this  
jeansy

F50 repaints

Thank you fir all great repaints. Can someone make a repaint of the All Nippon Airlines in red colourscheme? 

The Royal Netherlands Air Force was flying with a F-50 for passenger transport and a F-60 for cargo. Any change these liveries will become available?

Noting there are no US registered F50s, what do people want, a private livery or a Airliner livery,

Im not doing both as I dont have the time

for the airliner which one?

21 hours ago, boudie72 said:

Any change these liveries will become available?

I had a early night last night and didnt upload them, I hoping tonight (9.5hr+ GMT)

On 01/03/2018 at 6:59 AM, leodirk said:

Thank you fir all great repaints. Can someone make a repaint of the All Nippon Airlines in red colourscheme? 

its already on my list

• Upvote 1

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

3 hours ago, jeansy said:

Noting there are no US registered F50s, what do people want, a private livery or a Airliner livery,

Thank you so much for the selection of great repaints - it's very generous of you (and all repainters) to give your time to provide these for us.

if you are going to go for a fictitious US registered F50 how about going for one of the airlines that operated the F-27 in years gone by? As I like airliners with nice bright colour schemes, two US  F-27 operators particularly come to mind - Air West and Bonanza. The final liveries of both of those airlines should look very nice on the F50 and my vote would go to either of them.

Many thanks again,

Bill

Hello is it possible for a Malaysia Airlines Livery or MASWings? Your repaints are wonderful btw!

When I try to use these repaints with the ”Lite”- version of the Fokker the Textures for the panel and cockpit are all black. Is it possible to use them as Lite Fokker?

disregard

Edited by jeansy

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

1 hour ago, kiki said:

When I try to use these repaints with the ”Lite”- version of the Fokker the Textures for the panel and cockpit are all black. Is it possible to use them as Lite Fokker?

that should be an easy fix

when you paste/copy  them into the f50 lite folder, open one of the Carenado supplied paints and copy the file texture.cfg and then paste  the new texture.cfg into my repaint folders overwriting the pre-existing file

the new texture.cfg file will tell your sim to use the lower vc textures in the folder texture in the lite folder, the file in my paints are directing them to use the textures in the normal f50 folder

• Upvote 1

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA