Sign in to follow this  
honanhal

Aerosoft CRJ current status?

Thought I would post one other quick note. Flew a short hop from KECP, a payware add on last updated for P3d v3, up to most recent update of Imaginesim's KATL, and the CRJ flew the route perfectly. RRS GOLLM GNDLF2, ILS to RW 08R. 

• Upvote 1

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

I have undertaken beta testing of this aircraft for MCE. I also assisted with the flows and checklists. I had no errors indicated with LNav. The aircraft is a beauty to fly, especially with the MCE co pilot, who can operate every switch.

If anyone takes a look at my You Tube channel, you can see several complete flights, from start up to shut down. The flights were recorded "as is", so the MCE dev could see the progress. I had no issues flying this aircraft, it's a great regional simulation. 

Best regards.

Edited by charlie130
Clarity
  • Upvote 1

As I wrote in another post, we are working closely with the developer on the LNAV and many other smaller issues. The broken LNAV is almost fixed with only a final adjustment left. There was a problem especially in turns and in high wind conditions. The developer is a very dedicated guy who is releasing updates after updates for the testers. We are hoping the last few details are fixed so that the update can be sent out. It is not going to be sent before we are satisfied.

Shez

• Upvote 1

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

I fly it somethimes and had no CTD at all!

Can confirm the strange LNAV behaviour (the ACFT struggles to follow it). Even 15° turns towards the next WP are a mess (CRJ rolls slightly in the turn ,afterwards rolls violently to try to catch up, overshoots the path and struggles to get back on it...)...it can be flown but don't look at it while taking turns :).

I also have issues when switching from HDG to LNAV mode: e.g. Takeoff with SPEED and HDG AP perfectly centered on the path and switch to LNAV after a short CLB, the CRJ starts to make turns and rolls from side to side (although you are on the path...).

Biggest issue so far is landing as the FD behaves odd. The FD bars move up/down left/right although you are perfectly on GS...you can't use them at all as a guidance and have to land visualy...

Even in APP mode the CRJ has the same behaviour and looks like it is constantly trying to cath up with something.

But again, it can be flown but feels like a BETA!

Edited by GEKtheReaper

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech