Sign in to follow this  
Cristin

How many installs are allowed? [SOLVED]

Hello,

How many computers can you install this airplane on when purchased? I would like to install it on both my desktop and laptop and I want to know if I must buy it twice.

Thanks.

Edited by Meekg

As an add-on question to this, can I uninstall on one computer and reinstall on another? If so, how do I do this?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

As you well understand piracy is one of our major concern.

Therefore your registration code gets "locked" after the first install.
You will be able to uninstall and reinstall on that computer as much as you want provided you don't delete the MaddogX\data folder.

6 hours ago, Cristin said:

... and I want to know if I must buy it twice.

No, you don't have to buy it twice, it wouldn't be fair.

6 hours ago, flyblueskies said:

As an add-on question to this, can I uninstall on one computer and reinstall on another? If so, how do I do this?

If you wish to install it on a different computer send a support ticket asking to unlock your registration and we will verify your credentials and unlock it.

Uninstalling it from the previous computer would not automatically unlock your activation key.

Edited by Meekg

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

Hello, piracy is all of our concern but you agree with me that it is common nowadays to have both laptop and desktop,for a simple reason if you go on trip you bring your laptop but not the desktop,

That's why I think you should allow people to install twice at least without asking to uninstall and reinstall this software.

In my humble opinion it is not piracy because you have full access to your data and can easely check if one code is used on more than two computers,then you can lock it safely.

Best Regards

47 minutes ago, NANDRAVSIM said:

Hello, piracy is all of our concern but you agree with me that it is common nowadays to have both laptop and desktop,for a simple reason if you go on trip you bring your laptop but not the desktop,

That's why I think you should allow people to install twice at least without asking to uninstall and reinstall this software.

In my humble opinion it is not piracy because you have full access to your data and can easely check if one code is used on more than two computers,then you can lock it safely.

Best Regards

We do allow multiple installations, no need to uninstall and reinstall the software. As stated above in bold letters, just send a support ticket to have your registration unlocked.

Edited by Meekg

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

13 hours ago, Meekg said:

We do allow multiple installations, no need to uninstall and reinstall the software. As stated above in bold letters, just send a support ticket to have your registration unlocked.

Hello! My friend and I wanted to buy this aircraft, But we want to do only one purchase and have it shared. Is it possible?

Edited by sp0701

No sir, it's not possible.

Hey, asking out of curiously, I remember the same question and very similar user name regarding the Aerosoft Airbus some time ago.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

12 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

No sir, it's not possible.

Hey, asking out of curiously, I remember the same question and very similar user name regarding the Aerosoft Airbus some time ago.

Best wishes.

Roger that! No haha, I'm not that person from Aerosoft airbus (I'm not friend of airbuses) 

Thanks!