Sign in to follow this  
whamil77

Cessna 340 Makeover V1.0

It looks like Bill is not available at present. Does anyone know how to download his complete  Cessna 340 Makeover V1.0. This web page seem to say its no go.

Steve P.

Dell Precision T3610, Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP x32 (dual boot)
Intel Xeon Processor ES-1620 v2, 4 core, 3.70 GHz
8GD DDR3-1600 
Nvidia GTX 960,  Dell U3011 (3560 x 1600 px) + Asus Pa245Q (1929 x 1200px)
FSX Acceleration

I thought I had wasted my money on this particular Cessna C340 product. After months of disappointment and finally getting over the "lipstick on a pig" effect it gave me, I decided to try the newest version of AirWrench and put the C340 air file into it's shop. After correcting many weird parameters, I got a balanced and flyable flight model but not with a lot of real world performance. Suffice it to say, I'd like to join the bandwagon, on the illusive search for Bill's Cessna 340 Makeover V1.0. Love the rendition of the plane, I just hate the fact it was rushed out in it's present form. All this could have been avoided with an effective update. No pressure intended on Bill or anyone else but yes, count me among the herd. Thanks in advance.

Carl W.

Just downloaded again. running stock currently with Active Sky Next / Xgauge weather window and of course F1 GTN750 windowed on 2nd monitor..  the flight characteristics are pretty good re: CG. Like the 310 the dome light stays on and is locked with the gauge lights..I wish Carenado would fix this. The Carenado Baron. F33, V35b dont have this light issue.

2 Monitors, 240G SSD.FSX:Steam with UTX USA Scenery, ORBX Base, Buildings, Airports, NorCAL, Steam addon- Airports, Trees, Milviz310R, Alabeo310R, Flight1 GTN750/650, Carenado- TBM850, Baron, Arrow, V35, F33, C441, 421C, Phenom 100, Premier 1A, RA Duke B60 V2, RA Duke Turbine V2,  Active Sky Next always running real WX. Skyvector