Sign in to follow this  
vijayjj

Switches connected to leo bodnar cards stop working when Prosim737 connects to Prepar3d

I tested all the physical switches and made sure they work in Prosim737. I can see the movement in the Panels Window. As soon as I start up the simulator, the switches stop working when I see the panel. These switches are connected to a leo bodnar card.  I have 2 of them. I read somewhere that you cant have multiple. When I disconnected one of them, and went thru the same process, the same issue. 

Having said that, is that a Prosim737 issue or a Simulator issue?

Using Prepar3d V4, Prosim737 V2. 

I have multiple Bodnar cards that are all recognized in P3D4 but I do not have Prosim 737. I also use FSUIPC, if that might make a difference.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

You have to ask at the Prosim forum or sent a support ticket for technical support at the Prosim forum ...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

You are correct, the switches do work with FSUIPC, but the issue is that from a lights perspective and some of the other 737 overhead switches there is no mapping in FSUIPC.   All I am trying to do is get the lights to come on at night. :)