Sign in to follow this  
dsalman

Problems with the C441

I had so much luck with the C402 I thought this would be a good one to get.   So not sure how to start this with SimConnect commands,  I am using SpadNext and FSUIPC.  Does anyone know the commands to start each engine.  Everything has been working until I loaded the C441  (the C402 does the same)    The C441 does not seem to have a working VS in the Autopilot unlike the C402.  I set it to 700fmp and then lower it to 0 when at the alt.  Once it is set to some VS, it never changes

Just tried the C402C (update) and i worked perfect with auto Pilot.  Something is wrong with the C441  (even with the update on ver 2.2

Edited by dsalman

Engine start may be problematic due to the custom simulation of the start locks. (the MU-2B would be the same here).

Not sure about SimConnect, but with FSUIPC I can use AP_VS_VAR_DEC and AP_VS_VAR_INC with the C441 AP.

2 hours ago, dsalman said:

I had so much luck with the C402 I thought this would be a good one to get.   So not sure how to start this with SimConnect commands,  I am using SpadNext and FSUIPC.  Does anyone know the commands to start each engine.  Everything has been working until I loaded the C441  (the C402 does the same)    The C441 does not seem to have a working VS in the Autopilot unlike the C402.  I set it to 700fmp and then lower it to 0 when at the alt.  Once it is set to some VS, it never changes

Just tried the C402C (update) and i worked perfect with auto Pilot.  Something is wrong with the C441  (even with the update on ver 2.2

There is a video at Flysimware on how to start the engines. it may be down to the 'start - Locks.

The AP is working here ok, just done a take-off, set the altitude 5000! pressed the ap on switch/button, pressed the alt button and dial in the vs rate.

I see ThomasAH just pinged a reply. BTW there is an update to FSuipc5 ver 5123e

bob

If you are using the GTN750 version just check in Task manager there is not two versions running.

if there is then you need to mod the panel file. quote out vcockpit31

//--------------------------------------------------------
//[VCockpit31]
//size_mm=1024,1024
//pixel_size=1024,1024
//texture=$GTN750_2
//background_color=0,0,0

//gauge00=F1GTN!GTN750VC,  0,0,677,794,UNIT2

bob

'The above problem for the two  gtn750 showing up in task manager is of course for the 'Single gtn 750' selection choice at installation.

bob

I recently starting having issues with  my C441. This past week or maybe 2 weeks ago the Vertical Speed selector on the AP is not working.  I can't get the aircraft to hold alt or climb or descend to a selected altitude.  NAV and HDG seem to be acting normal. 

4 hours ago, wgbergman said:

I recently starting having issues with  my C441. This past week or maybe 2 weeks ago the Vertical Speed selector on the AP is not working.  I can't get the aircraft to hold alt or climb or descend to a selected altitude.  NAV and HDG seem to be acting normal. 

I only yesterday flew on the C441 in Prepar3d4.1. The vertical speed selector worked without problems. First you need to turn ALT mode on the autopilot, and then wheel UP-DOWN to set VS.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020