Sign in to follow this  
dino172

Right rudder problem solution

Hey all,

Did some testing to solve the right rudder problem. Left rudder is perfectly fine but right does not work. I installed any FsDreamteam product and lost the right rudder key ( enter on the num pad). There must be some conflict with the FsDreamteam software and the new Prepared version 4.2.

Hope this helps 

Dino Rossetti

1 hour ago, dino172 said:

Hey all,

Did some testing to solve the right rudder problem. Left rudder is perfectly fine but right does not work. I installed any FsDreamteam product and lost the right rudder key ( enter on the num pad). There must be some conflict with the FsDreamteam software and the new Prepared version 4.2.

As I already explained on the FSDT forum:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17411.msg122175.html#msg122175

The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX or FSDT. It seems it's a bug of the sim that, whenever an application starts (most likely one with a menu), the Enter key on the Num pad will stop working.

It happens also with the Menuitems sample application from the 4.2 SDK and NO other addons loaded.

We already reported it to LM.

Edited by virtuali