Sign in to follow this  
mdevrindt

hold short lights lowi orbx not showing

Hello Pilots,

I need some help on the following.

I have p3dv4.2 with ORBX (global, EU LC Lowi and a lot of others) but for some reason the "hold short stop lights" do not show up at LOWI. I selected the option in the ORBX lowi configuration menu. Putting them OFF and ON does not solve the problem. I tried to resinstall LOWI, EU LC and even GLOBAL, selecting object flow 2 (On and OFF in ORBX configurator) but nothing helps. The lights just don't show up. The lights on the side (yellow) and lights in the tarmac (red and green) just do not show up. Tried to delete the shaders folder, rebuild the prepar3d.cfg... nothing helps..  I know the configuration menu of ORBX lowi works because if i deselect the static planes they indeed do not show up. When selecting them again they do show up again. So this works. But not for the "hold short stop runway lights" on both sides.

Help me please. :-)

Maikel

i think the problem is objectflow.... do not ask me why..... can i manual download objectflow 2 again somehow?