Sign in to follow this  
SquawkModeCharlie

My bug list.

Ok just some of(what I consider are) bugs I've found.

1: No landing lights illuminating the gound interior or exterior. This maybe because there is no light actually in the area of the wing where a light shoud be on interior view.

No landing light illumniation interior

No landing light moddeled on the interior

No landing light illumination exterior

2: Taxi light only illuminating a small circle.

Taxi light only illuminating a small circle

3: 'Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run'.

I've not heard these brake sound at all on taxi or landing.

4: The propellors seen to just stop on shutdown, unless I'm doing something wrong or its realistic to just...stop, especially engine 2.

Right prop just stops on justdown

5: Takeoff config always comes up with a config warning even though I believe I've everything set for takeoff following the supplies pdf checklists.

6: Alt callouts only calling 500, no DH callout even though I can hear it when you hit the test button.

Anyone else get these?, get others? or know I'm doing something wrong?.

I really do love this plane and the above are no way near any sort of a deal breaker to have me sideline it, just sharing what I've found.

Thanks!.

I had the same problem with taxi and landing lights. I was using the function to preview the time and it didn't work then. When I loaded the AC with the time set to late evening it work as it should.

I fully agree with SquawkModCh...

I have also a problem with steering the aircraft taxing. The Nose landing Gear turn the right way but the plane is moving straight forward and does not turn. Any suggestions?

Best regards and happy flying,

I also have some of these problems, as well as a few others. Make sure to send these bug reports also to Carenado through their support ticket system. In my experience, they try to fix such problems if they become aware of it.

Peter

leodirk,

I had the same problem after upgrading to v. 4.2. It turns out that I have to reinstall the latest version of EZCA and now it works fine. Check the forum at F1 for info and latest version oc EZCA if you are using it.

Edited by riwig