Sign in to follow this  
Robert3512

Why isn't there a port-over price?

*This post was deleted without any reason being given, so I'm posting it again in a more specific forum. If you want to censor opinions that go against PMDG, go right ahead, but you will permanently loose my business.*

Why doesn't PMDG offer a port-over price for the 747 to P3D for FSX users? It's ridiculous to pay for a more expensive full price license when what I am essentially doing is just switching simulator platforms. I'd gladly pay the difference of $45 for a port over, but expecting me to pay $89.99 AND $134.99 for essentially the same product is unreasonable. I am not bashing PMDG, just asking a simple question.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Robert3512 said:

... just asking a simple question.

That has been answered over and over and over.......

Oh here we go again!!! :blink:

• Upvote 1

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

1 hour ago, Robert3512 said:

*This post was deleted without any reason being given, so I'm posting it again in a more specific forum. If you want to censor opinions that go against PMDG, go right ahead, but you will permanently loose my business.*

Why doesn't PMDG offer a port-over price for the 747 to P3D for FSX users? It's ridiculous to pay for a more expensive full price license when what I am essentially doing is just switching simulator platforms. I'd gladly pay the difference of $45 for a port over, but expecting me to pay $89.99 AND $134.99 for essentially the same product is unreasonable. I am not bashing PMDG, just asking a simple question.

Your post has not been deleted, it was hided.

Please read the rules of the forum and more particular rule No8.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/136-the-pmdg-support-forum/#elForumRules

8) This forum is designed primarily as a vehicle for the PMDG development team to interact with our customers, and for customers to interact with one another in a manner that is positive, supportive and assists in the general advancement of understanding the simulation and helping to make this and future simulations better. Any other use of this forum is not permitted, including but not limited to discussion of PMDG pricing policies, refund policies, business practices, forum moderating policies, and any other topic deemed unacceptable by any forum administrator, AVSim moderator or staff member.

• Upvote 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com