Sign in to follow this  
bjablonka8120

Flightplan program

I tried to find answers to this but was not able to and hope you can help me. I have been using PFPX and sometimes simbrief to export flightplans into my PMDG planes without any problems. I am now trying to do the same thing with the FS Labs a320 and Maddog but it does not work for me. I do not see the FSL 320 as an option to export to, same with the Maddog. Do you know what I can do or if there is another program which does the export where I can find the flightplan under co rountes?

Thanks so much

Bernd

Not sure but I think you first need to fully load the plane in P3D, plan the flight with PFPX and once finished, choose the print option on the top bar of PFPX and select the FSLabs option and it gets exported to your plane. 

Bardia, Under the print option is no FS Labs just my  printer.

Thanks

Bernd

Bill, thanks. Do you know what export format the FSL 320 and Maddog use?

Best

Bernd

1 hour ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Thanks

Bernd

Sorry but that’s as much as I know about this plane. 

In reference to the Maddog, no need to export your FP to the plane directly, just export it to P3Dv4, then from your Maddog Load Manager go to the flight planning page, select "Load", change the type of file to P3D, navigate to the folder where your P3D FP are (Documents > P3D Files,) then load your FP to the Load Manager, it will show in the corresponding window on the left, click on "Save", it will be converted to the Maddog format and will become available in your FMC, this takes about one minute...

Thanks Jean-Claude. I tried what you suggested, but when go into manager and setup and try to find the pfpx file I did not succeed. I could only find as file type PLN and Maddog FMS Route and not P3D. Do you have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks so much

Bernd

Bill, how do you download little nav map, cannot find the link for the file.

Thanks

BJ

On 2/25/2018 at 9:33 PM, bjablonka8120 said:

Thanks

Bernd

Guess you are not using Win10 then, as the virtual printer doesnt work with older versions. If you are not on Win10 then go for the 'Save OFP' option in PFPX which you will get when hitting the little arrow next to "Print flightplan". In the file save dialog browse to the FSLABS\Routes folder (i believe its under public documents) and then save it as a TXT file using the preset name. Then enter the flight number on the INIT page in your MCDU and hit the INIT REQUEST LSK. This should load the FP just fine. 

You could also use the dynamically created shared folder (which only appears when the FSL A320 is running and powered) to drop the TXT file into which would import the FP automatically, but its very unreliable on my system at it keeps crashing the necessary AOC service.exe

• Upvote 1

I just started using Little Navmap a day ago and really like it!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

On 26.02.2018 at 8:08 PM, bjablonka8120 said:

Thanks Jean-Claude. I tried what you suggested, but when go into manager and setup and try to find the pfpx file I did not succeed. I could only find as file type PLN and Maddog FMS Route and not P3D. Do you have any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks so much

Bernd

Bernd, when you open the Maddog Load Manager Load flight plan window, at the bottom of this window, change the format of the flight plan (click on the arrow and select the format of your P3D FP), then navigate to your Documents P3D folder and all your P3D FP are there, select the one you want and load it into Maddog Load Manager, then save it clicking on the save button, it will now be in the Maddog format and accessible from your FMC.