Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

F50 GTN750 mods

2 hours ago, parachutem said:

do you have a photo of the mods and is it fsx compatible?

I'm using the mods in the F50 on FSX and they seem to work without problems.

Bill

For the latest version (2.2) I have removed the "surplus" code for the HSI map mode, for performance reasons.  I guess I like it neat and tight..

Does anyone use HSI map mode with the GTN in control?

Bert

9 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

For the latest version (2.2) I have removed the "surplus" code for the HSI map mode, for performance reasons.  I guess I like it neat and tight..

Does anyone use HSI map mode with the GTN in control?

Thanks Bert,

To be honest I didn't even know I could use the map in conjunction with the GTN.

Loving the mods by the way, I've had no issue it since 2.0

Thanks Bert for your mod everything is working fine here.

Cheers,

Ruud

Thank You Bert,

Everything is working like a charm.

Best regards and Happy Flying Fokker 50

Leo

Hi Bert !

I was just wondering.

I believe the WX Radar stopped working after the latest version of your mod. I might be wrong but, I've been flying the F50 lately and noticed no feedback from the WX Radar when flying around Thunderstorms. 

I set the HSI on Full ARC mode, and both pedestal knobs from "FP" to "ON" and "MAP" to "WX", then even tilting up or down and waiting, changing distance, I still have no Display on the HSI...

Could anyone confirm it ?

Ryzen 9 5950X - Corsair H150i Elite Capellix  / Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero  / 64 GB G. Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz CL16  / ASUS RoG Strix OC  RTX 3090/ M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 1Tb / M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 2Tb / SSD SATA Samsung EVO 850 - 2Tb  /  Corsair 5000D Airflow Case

Corsair HX1200 PSU / Monitor ASUS PG348Q Ultrawide Monitor / Corsair K95 Platinum keyboard + Razor Naga Pro Mouse /  Virpil WarBRD Base + Constellation Alpha-R Stick + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / Track IR 5 / Windows 10 Home 

Offshore Helicopter Sikorsky SK-76 C+/C++ and Airbus H225 CPT - ATPL (H) / PPL (A)

1 hour ago, Fabio said:

Hi Bert !

I was just wondering.

I believe the WX Radar stopped working after the latest version of your mod. I might be wrong but, I've been flying the F50 lately and noticed no feedback from the WX Radar when flying around Thunderstorms. 

I set the HSI on Full ARC mode, and both pedestal knobs from "FP" to "ON" and "MAP" to "WX", then even tilting up or down and waiting, changing distance, I still have no Display on the HSI...

Could anyone confirm it ?

That is correct.. I disabled the HSI map mode for performance reasons.

There should be instructions to reenable..

Bert

55 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

That is correct.. I disabled the HSI map mode for performance reasons.

There should be instructions to reenable..

Ahh ok !

Thanks !!!

Ryzen 9 5950X - Corsair H150i Elite Capellix  / Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero  / 64 GB G. Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4 3600MHz CL16  / ASUS RoG Strix OC  RTX 3090/ M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 1Tb / M.2 NVMe 4.0 WD Black SN850 - 2Tb / SSD SATA Samsung EVO 850 - 2Tb  /  Corsair 5000D Airflow Case

Corsair HX1200 PSU / Monitor ASUS PG348Q Ultrawide Monitor / Corsair K95 Platinum keyboard + Razor Naga Pro Mouse /  Virpil WarBRD Base + Constellation Alpha-R Stick + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / Track IR 5 / Windows 10 Home 

Offshore Helicopter Sikorsky SK-76 C+/C++ and Airbus H225 CPT - ATPL (H) / PPL (A)

Hi Bert,

Thanks for your efforts :)

Can I ask for the F50 GTN updates that you have done.

Cheers,

Simon

simhick21@hotmail.com

Simon

Many thanks Bert; the v/s via the vsi gauge; makes life alot easier 🙂  Thanks for all of this. 

Simon

Hi Bert,

After a good year trying and failing to get the route EHAM LOPIK EHN SOPVI OSGOS in the standar FMC of the Fokker, I am giving up and considering to purchase the GTN package. Can you verify for me the route and get back to me if it is properly displayed with waypoints airways and all?

EHAM LOPIK V33 EHN P57 OSGOS is the official route.

Thanks for helping me out!

4 hours ago, David Keff said:

Hi Bert,

After a good year trying and failing to get the route EHAM LOPIK EHN SOPVI OSGOS in the standar FMC of the Fokker, I am giving up and considering to purchase the GTN package. Can you verify for me the route and get back to me if it is properly displayed with waypoints airways and all?

EHAM LOPIK V33 EHN P57 OSGOS is the official route.

Thanks for helping me out!

I have no idea, since I do not use airways.. but you can download the free Garmin GTN Trainer and test it out yourself!  :wink:

Bert