Sign in to follow this  
Neonbasschild

Parking brake

Ok so I feel really stupid to have to ask this but I cannot get the parking brake to disengage. I have tried everything I can think of but every time I click on it the sim just makes an angry errrr sound. I am using p3d 4.2 . I don't fly much general aviation (mainly military planes) so I am wondering what I am doing wrong or if there is some kind of bug. 

4 hours ago, Neonbasschild said:

Ok so I feel really stupid to have to ask this but I cannot get the parking brake to disengage. I have tried everything I can think of but every time I click on it the sim just makes an angry errrr sound. I am using p3d 4.2 . I don't fly much general aviation (mainly military planes) so I am wondering what I am doing wrong or if there is some kind of bug. 

I just tried the DA42 in my P3D 4.2 and don't see that problem. The parking brake seems to have only a very subtle sound as it releases. An angry errrr sounds more like the flaps sound. What happens if you assign the park brake to a joy stick button or use the keyboard short cut?

Ugggg..... after about 5 minutes checking out the parking brake P3D froze one me and the mouse curser when into ultra slow mode and I had to force a system shutdown. 

Maybe this DA42 is not ready for v4.2?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

16 hours ago, gboz said:

Maybe this DA42 is not ready for v4.2?

gb.

Yeah, I am going to send them a request. Only thing I can think of is I click on the brake and the animation doesn't play maybe?