Sign in to follow this  
johnfairm

Updating AIRAC

I have tried updating the AIRAC (Navigraph) but it is not being recognized in the FMC.

I have checked and the AIRAC has installed into the NavData file.

I would appreciate it if someone could advise the correct path to use.

Many thanks

Best Regards

John

C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Maddog X Files

and the best way to get it by Addon Mapping > Scan option from Navigraph FMS Data Manager

Regards

I have tried Wael's suggestions but the AIRAC is still not updating. The FMC is still using the version that shipped with the plane.

The Navigraph FMS Data Manager does not find the Maddog so cannot update it.

Are there any other methods I can try. I have no problem updating the AIRAC with other addons, PMDG, FSLabs etc.

Many thanks

Best Regards

John

Edited by johnfairm

On 3/3/2018 at 11:25 AM, KevinMM said:

Point it manually! 

I have this same problem...

KevinMM could you elaborate your answer?

Prt_Scr_capture_5.png

yet my FMC shows cycle 1709

thanks in advance

Edited by viperlid

The full path is:  C:\Users\Dave 4770K\Documents\Maddog X Files\NavData

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

22 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The full path is:  C:\Users\Dave 4770K\Documents\Maddog X Files\NavData

Best wishes.

i pointed the installation manually to where you said, (my user of course), still nothing.. FMC shows airac 1709

5 hours ago, viperlid said:

i pointed the installation manually to where you said, (my user of course), still nothing.. FMC shows airac 1709

take  you folder  is  not  set  to read  only  and  have  you  tried the other  method   manually  download  from navigraph  and  copy  and  paste  it  directly  to the folder

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi, in the navigraph or aerosoft tool

The full path is:  C:\Users\Dave 4770K\Documents\Maddog X Files

not C:\Users\Dave 4770K\Documents\Maddog X Files\NavData because if you use that the tool wit install inThe full path is:  C:\Users\Dave 4770K\Documents\Maddog X Files\NavData\NavData, thus not working.

Edited by daguerreotype

For those having problems with updating the AIRAC, please put in a support ticket at: http://www.flythemaddog.com/hesk/?language=English

Best wishes

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

solved. Only way I could solve this issue was to download the unique manual file from navigraph and install it directly without the use of the navigraph manager. FMC is now showing current airac.