Sign in to follow this  

TRUMPS callsign

Hi, does anyone know what callsign trumps private 727-100 uses?Thanks,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

umm, I dont think it has one. I remember reading once (AOPA??) that both MicroSoft and Playboy once made an application to the FAA for somthing like this. It was rejected as only scheduled Part 121 pax/freight carrier operation get this type of assignment. I could be wrong as I read this several years ago now.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest Ron Mashburn

I did see Trumps yacht once... The "Trump Princess"... This would not mean anything if for the fact it was tied up in KMIA in the intercostal waterway at a very small "Holiday Inn"... I laughed my a** off at that sight... I still have a picture of it some where... BTW he doesn't own the boat any more....Ron

Guest Shalomar

Donny AKA ShalomarFly 2 ROCKS!!!I had a much closer encounter with The Other Donald. When I was about 19 I called every single major U.S. credit card company asking if I could get a credit card using just my first name and last initial. "What is your first name and last initial, sir?" "Donald T." Every single represantative said, "We'll rush a gold card with unlimited cedit!" "Well, I'm cheating on my wife, could I have the bills shipped to a different address?" "NO problem".When it got to the point of social security number, I told Visa "Mastercard just called on the other line..." and so forth. A few years later I was walking down Park Avenue past Trump Tower handing out flyers for a carpet cleaning company between customer appointments when Ivana and Marla were front page fodder. I gave some to the doorman who said he would pass them on to interested parties just as a limo pulled up. You know who. I had a T shirt with my first name and last initial on the back, as I turned away the doorman asks "Are you Donald Trump?" "NOOOO, I'm Donald TXXXXX!!!" I corrected. The Post and the times reporters thought that was funny enough to include in their submissions the next day, it was within a few days of when the Post's headlines screamed Marla's quote of "Best sex I ever had!!!" The times ended the sentence with my quote 'as though TXXXXX were superior to Trump'. The Other Donald was not amused. He didn't do anything with the reporters around, but a few days later when he saw me near the Trade center he grabbed the nearest cop and said "Hold that guy, I want to bring charges!" Spent Friday nite thru Monday morning in the custody of New York's finest. THE DA for manhattan, not an assistant, was the prosecutor. Trump did most of the talking. "What are the charges", inquires the judge. "Soliciting". Surprise to me, he was talking 'bout the flyers, that got thrown out. Then he tried the credit card route, something to do with impersonation with intent to defraud. I had forgotten about that stunt for years, but prolly the card companies had told him right away, or called him back with offers. My lawyer asked, "What is your first name?" "Donald." "What is your last name? "TXXXXX." "Your honor, this man did not impersonate anybody." Afterwards an NYPD captain came forward on my behalf as to the first words out of my mouth in custody when I heard an officer had been shot, "I'm O negative." The judge really gave it to The Other Donald. "Mr Trump, this is not the fuedal system! You are not a king!!! You can not have people locked up on your word! Why wasn't this nonsense cleared up in night court Friday?" to the prosecutor."I couldn't make it Friday." Trump replies."DO you know the liability you've opened yourself up to??? etc..."I did not even try to explore the liability angle. But if that's what he does as a two bit real estate developer, I will offer my full cooperation to any of his opponents should he ever actively seek public office.Best Regards, Donny:-wave

Is this real?Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest Paul Heaney

Jeff, your posts always make me laugh, How'd you get into the USAF Anyways?

Mr Trump will soon be Mr Broke