Sign in to follow this  
reyduart

Run out of memory

I also got the problem of "Run out of memory", but only once when in Load manager I set the size 4096 for textures and RealLight. When I returned a value of 2048, the error did not recur.

I have 16Gb RAM and GTX 960 with 4GB VRAM.

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

Thanks all commanders for your kind help

I update to P3D v4.2 and start with a standard P3D aircraft with no success

It only happens with this aircraft all the others (PMDG/A2A/Dash) are OK.

Very strange, what to do?

I am trying to load Realight with  1024 K and its the same, I am using a GTX 1080 with 8gz VRAM

And of you load without RL and TG? For info, I need to restart P3D to turn ON or OFF these features.

Pals

I finally got this problem solved. The cause was un GTX1080 driver update. When I rolled it back everything went to normallity.

Thanks a ot for your help due to it I did a lot of correction and updated also to P3D v4.2

See you in the clouds

I'm running into OOMs just with the Maddog as well.  In nearly a year of owning V4 and assorted aircraft and addons, have not run into an OOM crash until now.  Using the latest Strix GTX 1080 drivers with 16 GB RAM, and have tried the first and most latest open beta patches.  Weirdest thing having OOM'ed 4 or 5 times now in this plane.  Have RealLight disabled and run all of my sliders right down the middle, dynamic lights off.  Trying to create a reproduceable scenario, too.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM