Sign in to follow this  
UMUT

Missing SIDS/STARS/RWYS

Hi guys,

I have installed pmdg B77W then installed Airac 1802 by Navigraph. I have done 2 different flight without any issue. But today i decided to fly to LTBS airport. I started preparing the aircraft. But when i select LTBS as destination fmc warned me that '' RWY 1 is not available'' so i looked at the arrival page of this airport and have seen that there is no rwys ,no stars and no app. procedures. So i checked '' Prepar3D v4\PMDG\SIDSTARS '' there is a file named as LTBS.txt and inside of it seemed good. What can i do to get approaches of this airport?

Regards,

By the way, i tried it with PMDG 737NGX and i could see rwys and stars but with PMDG777 i am still getting that error. Please help me

1 hour ago, UMUT said:

By the way, i tried it with PMDG 737NGX and i could see rwys and stars but with PMDG777 i am still getting that error. Please help me

A much better place to ask is the PMDG supported dedicated site for their 777. Here's a link.

• Upvote 1

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

Yeah, this does belong next door. Solution is simply delete PMDG\NAVDATA\ARPT_RWY.dat and let the 777 rebuild it.  This file is not used by the NGX.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP