Sign in to follow this  
Hegedus Marton

FF A320 Ultimate question

Dear members,

I just bought the plane and I did a testflight. Everything was ok. I need some advice how can I calculate the V1 V2 V3 speeds. I use simbrief with purchased license. Is the Simbrief calculate the V speeds in the flightplan? If yes, where can I find?

One more question: How can I light up the cabin without using Dome lights?  Because dome lights light up the cockpit too.  Or this is like in real life? Please answer my question if you can, thanks!

Best Regards,

Input your weights in INIT B, fill out runway and flap information. Then you can left or right click (don't recall which exactly) VR and V2 and they will populate. V1 does not auto calc, I always take the VR number subtract 1 and insert that into V1. If the runway is wet I subtract 10. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Angelo Cosma said:

Input your weights in INIT B, fill out runway and flap information. Then you can left or right click (don't recall which exactly) VR and V2 and they will populate. V1 does not auto calc, I always take the VR number subtract 1 and insert that into V1. If the runway is wet I subtract 10. 

Thanks! Any advice for the lights?

2 minutes ago, Hegedus Marton said:

No sorry I dont spend any time in the cabin, dont even know how to get there lol.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hegedus Marton said:

The flood lights are controlled on the pedestal and on the overhead panel

Sorry I didn't read you were asking about the cabin! These are controlled from the Flight Attendant's panel on the Cabin itself (I think this is automatically in the FF A320). Don't recall there's a way to do so from the cockpit.

Edited by evaamo
  • Upvote 1

Enrique Vaamonde

49 minutes ago, evaamo said:

The flood lights are controlled on the pedestal and on the overhead panel

Sorry I didn't read you were asking about the cabin! These are controlled from the Flight Attendant's panel on the Cabin itself (I think this is automatically in the FF A320). Don't recall there's a way to do so from the cockpit.

I flew today at night but no lights in the cabin. If I turn on the “dome” only.