Republic DC9

Anybody using Shehryar Ansari's KLGB & KONT with Orbx SCA?

15 hours ago, Clutch Cargo said:

As you requested, announcement just made in the screenshots forum under 'inroducing simwestFOTOREAL' 😁

Unfortunately no hits under this title in the search there. Could you post a link to it?

Thanks

PS: I've just found it! It's there, thanks.

Edited by Dirk98

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

12 hours ago, Skywolf said:

I just discovered your work from this thread.  I installed your KLGB, KONT and KRIC in p3dv4.3 and they are absolutely amazing.  I could not believe that these are freeware.  100% payware quality!!! in my book. 

Thank you for these addons.

It's always fun finding freeware gems especially in bunches from developers like Shez.

Freeware scenery and airplanes community isn't as vibrant as it was in the FS9 days last decade.

Everything half decent is payware now a days.

Hi,

Can anyone help me

I have KONT installed above Orbx FTX SoCal, and all the KONT files in Orbx (including vector's files) have been disabled.  With all those changes, I am still getting an extra control tower.  Is there anyway to disable it, along with raised elevation.  I have Shez's KONT 3.1 installed.  UTLive airplane is on the KONT object aircraft (I am assuming).

tYJWCyb.jpg

Then I install KLGB, and just wondering about the sunken elevation of this airport...or is everything correct the way it is supposed to be (all Orbx KLGB files have been disabled)

QBrJ0CZ.jpg

Any ideas and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Edited by Skywolf

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 7:58 AM, Skywolf said:

Hi,

Can anyone help me

I have KONT installed above Orbx FTX SoCal, and all the KONT files in Orbx (including vector's files) have been disabled.  With all those changes, I am still getting an extra control tower.  Is there anyway to disable it, along with raised elevation.  I have Shez's KONT 3.1 installed.  UTLive airplane is on the KONT object aircraft (I am assuming).

tYJWCyb.jpg

Then I install KLGB, and just wondering about the sunken elevation of this airport...or is everything correct the way it is supposed to be (all Orbx KLGB files have been disabled)

QBrJ0CZ.jpg

Any ideas and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Let me check.

I solved this by removing anything that had "KONT" off the hard drive, except the ORBX SOCAL version. I hope this helps?

Jeez, how come I missed this awesome freeware airport for such a long time! I really wanted a KONT for P3DV4 and it was always here in front of my eyes! Will give it a try tomorrow! Wish the author updated it with dynamic lighting for P3DV4! Lookss amazing!