Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Aerosoft CRJ 1.0.5.0 is out

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

That's not a good sign. So far we have one good flight and one bad flight. As the day goes on I'm sure will hear a few more reports. I hope you post in the Aerosoft forums.

It wasnt a good flight for me also. Same issue, was established on the ILS and then it kind of lost the glideslope and headed to the ground. 

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

I was hoping for a good CRJ and am glad I did not dive in. As I always do, I will look for YouTube video flights/reviews of version 1.0.5.0 to be sure its the product that is the problem and not pilot error.

I still look forward to the Aerosoft A320/321 for P3Dv4.x, and am glad I never touched the way overpriced FSL after hearing the scandal with it.

Aerosoft has me scratching my head a lot with several decisions made of late --- Ready for takeoff and World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator, to name specifics. Aligning the Aerosoft name with cheap standalone stuff that will likely never succeed. Its like a willful effort to waste time, resources, and effort. Let the gaming sites or the windows store deal with them cheap gaming products for young children. If the fixes that were claimed ("waypoint turns") were not really fixed, I will have to resort to something other than scratching my head because I will dig into my brain!

It is so good to have PMDG with FS2Crew; masterpieces that I can rely on for a most rewarding airliner experience.  

4 hours ago, Mitch24 said:

I told you guys it was hopeless. Just give it up. 

170824_FT_FlyingCar.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarg

14ppkc-6.png

39 minutes ago, pracines said:

I still look forward to the Aerosoft A320/321 for P3Dv4.x, and am glad I never touched the way overpriced FSL after hearing the scandal with it.

Given that you are a fan of PMDG/FS2crew, I'm surprised you're happy with a 'lite' Airbus given that the FSLabs A320 is arguably the most advanced airliner simulation out...which, may I add, now runs more smoothly than my NGX ever did after the 4.2 update. 

Don't get me wrong, I flew the NGX exclusively for about 5 years but the FSL A320 is on a new level. I have not flown the newer PMDG products. Probably won't until they optimize their dynamic lighting or offer a legacy lighting option for those of us who have a 4k display but don't own $1200 video cards. 

Ben 

• Upvote 4

P3D 4.3, Windows 10/64 bit, Intel 6700k @ 4.7 air-cooled, NVidia 2080 Ti Founders Edition, ASUS Rog Maximus VIII Ranger, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @3200, Phanteks Anthoo Pro Series Case, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 500GB, Sandisk 1TB SATA, Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive, Cooler Master 700W, 40-inch Samsung 4k TV

This topic sure did stray away from the CRJ. I keep coming back for CRJ feed back on the update and it turned into a Airbus/PMDG topic.

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

52 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

This topic sure did stray away from the CRJ. I keep coming back for CRJ feed back on the update and it turned into a Airbus/PMDG topic.

I think that those diversions just indicate that the Aerosoft CRJ is gaining ground on the the so-called "elite" airliners, as has the TDFi B717. Just in the last six months (and probably due to the release of P3d4) there has been a blossoming of the complex airliner market.

4 hours ago, pracines said:

FSL A320 is by far the most advance simulation out there! Yeah you will get an aerosoft lite A320/21 but I can bet you will face similar bugs as the CRJ and it will be many extra months before its actually stable.

• Upvote 4

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

24 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

FSL A320 is by far the most advance simulation out there! Yeah you will get an aerosoft lite A320/21 but I can bet you will face similar bugs as the CRJ and it will be many extra months before its actually stable.

Mmh, I never had issues with the old aerosoft for P3Dv3 and I felt well entertained with it, especially for the price. Some search for the highly detailed simulator and are willing to pay good money for it even so they probably never end up using everything. And other ones just want to have it feel real and all necessary functions to be working and are fine not getting every system deeply simulated for a much lower price. 

• Upvote 3

From the post here and on Aerosoft forums it looks like I won't even bother with the CRJ for now. I've completely uninstalled it until they get this problem worked out. I don't understand how they could be not seeing these problems after 8 months since release. Maybe add users who are seeing the issues to the beta team. Luckily the Airbus is being done by another development team.  Maybe if one of the tester were to stream or make a video and show us it was working than maybe we would see it in a different light.   

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

13 hours ago, Matthew James de Bohun said:

In anything more than a slight turn it seems to hang and then suddenly snap round to the new direction.

I'm having the same problem with a bunch of aircraft in P3Dv4.1. I don't own the CRJ.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Just tried another flight and the plane is totally un-flyable. ILS does not work whatsoever. Established into Birmingham Runway 15. Dense fog, and it just pitched me straight up into the air. Totally broken and just wasted a flight in from Geneva. Seriously this product is an absolute joke right now!

P3D & X-Plane 11 - Videos and streaming @ V Special 1

To those who are having issues please let us report it at the aerosoft support forums. The more of us posting there, the better they would see that there is a problem. I have already posted the ILS problem but no further feedback regarding it so far in the thread.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

I had high hopes that this version would see this aircraft on a footing of being a nice plane to own.

Your reports above make me wonder, who on earth is beta testing this aircraft? and what on earth is going on?

• Upvote 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

If you think is bad for those who might buy it, imagine the feelings of those who bought it on release and never received a refund for an unfinished add-on?

Is there an option to use FSX lighting?

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

45 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I had high hopes that this version would see this aircraft on a footing of being a nice plane to own.

Your reports above make me wonder, who on earth is beta testing this aircraft? and what on earth is going on?

Maybe it's a question about having truly objective beta testers, or perhaps they don't trust their own testing and blame their piloting skills instead of the plane.  I can't fathom how an ILS landing won't work for the customers, but it did for the beta team?  I was so ready to buy this, but since it can't handle a basic ILS approach there's just no point.