Sign in to follow this  
Meekg

[02 Mar 18] Release 1.0.4

We are finalizing release 1.0.4, which addresses the last few major cases of CTD and includes a few changes suggested by you.
No, we are not using you as betatesters as some of our critics suggested; we simply addressed all the issues that you reported as fast as we could and we tried to include your suggestions which we though were more relevant.

You should receive the upgrade email from simMarket within the next 24 hours.

CHANGELOG:
- Fixed random CTD selecting a DIR INTC in the FMS.
- Fixed random CTD selecting SID/STAR in the FMS.
- Fixed missing waypoints on FMS.
- Fixed jetway not attaching correctly to the main exit door.
- Fixed issue when defining ’toggle’ custom keyboard/joystick events.
- Fixed minor issues on external model’s attach points and texture mapping. 
- Increased the size of the Load Manager UI for 4K res desktops.
- Improved LNAV and LOC tracking.

Please follow the instructions on how to upgrade.

Edited by Meekg
  • Upvote 11

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

Thank you for the excellent support and for bringing this amazing aircraft to us!

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Great!!! Thats a super fast support!

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Miguel Leandro

Any chance that a "pause at TOD" feature might be included in a later service pack?

Thanks

• Like 1

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

27 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

Thank you for the excellent support and for bringing this amazing aircraft to us!

+1 Keep the great work.

24 minutes ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Any chance that a "pause at TOD" feature might be included in a later service pack?

Thanks

I can't promise you yet because it is not my area of responsibility/competency but the request has been noted. If feasible and doesn't create instability in other areas we'll add it.

Michele Galmozzi

devteam.gif

Is this update available (at Simmarket) yet?

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Deleted, already mentioned.

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Thanks for the update, hope you can fix the engine throttle response rate soon.

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

3 minutes ago, Pilot53 said:

Thanks for the update, hope you can fix the engine throttle response rate soon.

I think it's already accurate 

2 hours ago, Meekg said:

I can't promise you yet because it is not my area of responsibility/competency but the request has been noted. If feasible and doesn't create instability in other areas we'll add it.

NICE! Sometimes I'm too busy to make sure I don't blow through my TOD.

Life duties....what can you do these days lol 

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

4 hours ago, Meekg said:

We are finalizing release 1.0.4, which addresses the last few major cases of CTD and includes a few changes suggested by you.
No, we are not using you as betatesters as some of our critics suggested; we simply addressed all the issues that you reported as fast as we could and we tried to include your suggestions which we though were more relevant.

You should receive the upgrade email from simMarket within the next 24 hours.

CHANGELOG:
- Fixed random CTD selecting a DIR INTC in the FMS.
- Fixed random CTD selecting SID/STAR in the FMS.
- Fixed missing waypoints on FMS.
- Fixed jetway not attaching correctly to the main exit door.
- Fixed issue when defining ’toggle’ custom keyboard/joystick events.
- Fixed minor issues on external model’s attach points and texture mapping. 
- Increased the size of the Load Manager UI for 4K res desktops.
- Improved LNAV and LOC tracking.

Please follow the instructions on how to upgrade.

This is great Michele. Terrific support.

One question. Where are we on the brakes for FSX. I believe now the brakes work so long as we have the sensitivity adjusted to maximum. This works but it makes taxiing a bit jerky as we tap the breaks and full brakes engaged. I was under the impression that the software would be modified to allow use of less than maximum sensitivity. Is that a correct understanding?

Thanks and best regards

Rick

I just downloaded the product again but i still get the 1.0.3 release :blink:

Juan Ramos