Sign in to follow this  
Murawski

PMDG Forum Section

What happened to the PMDG forum section?  I can not seem to access it anymore.  Is anyone else here having the same issue?

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Me too. I can't access it and I'm having problems with my Boeing 747-400 QOTS II in P3D v4.

It's disappeared. Must be that the bad weather on the US East Coast has grounded all their aircraft. Use the support link on the official website.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JWxTreme said:

Me too. I can't access it and I'm having problems with my Boeing 747-400 QOTS II in P3D v4.

Go to the support portal and file a ticket. If you don't already have an account you'll need to create one. 

http://support.precisionmanuals.com

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Chaos81 said:

Go to the support portal and file a ticket. If you don't already have an account you'll need to create one. 

http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I think most are aware of that but it doesn't answer the question.  What happened to the PMDG section of the forum?

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals

9 minutes ago, FLHXRider said:

I think most are aware of that but it doesn't answer the question.  What happened to the PMDG section of the forum?

Unfortunately, I'm not a mind reader so I can't possibly know if the person I responded to is aware of the PMDG support portal. They stated they were having problems with a PMDG product and I was pointing them to the one place they can get guaranteed help at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Gents,

We don't know either.  Have been trying to get someone from AVSim to communicate with us on it, but no joy thus far.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

4 minutes ago, Chaos81 said:

Unfortunately, I'm not a mind reader so I can't possibly know if the person I responded to is aware of the PMDG support portal. They stated they were having problems with a PMDG product and I was pointing them to the one place they can get guaranteed help at the moment.

...and I'm sure it is appreciated, Mike.  It's just that the original poster was inquiring about what had happened to the forum.

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals

6 minutes ago, JWxTreme said:

I did try that and it even that wasn't working on the PMDG site.

The support portal wasn't working?

You have to create an account (it's a separate account from your PMDG store account). Do that and login and then you'll see a tickets icon. Click the tickets icon and you'll be able to start a ticket to communicate with PMDG support directly.

38 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

Gents,

We don't know either.  Have been trying to get someone from AVSim to communicate with us on it, but no joy thus far.

hmmmm, what does this button do :P

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

1 hour ago, rsrandazzo said:

Gents,

Forums back up.  Apologize for the inconvenience.  I'm still trying to figure out what went haywire...

• Upvote 2

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10