Sign in to follow this  
DaveCT2003

Maddog Freeware Repaint (Livery) Notifications

Hi. Here are two odd ones from Sweden. Ex Finnair OH-LMY continued the service in Fly Nordic colors and then as Norwegian MD-82 as SE-RFD. :blink:

MaddogX SE-RFD

-Tatu

RFD_Nordic.jpg

RFD_NAX.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Tatu, as always great liveries !

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Michael

Aorus Master z390 / i9 9900KS / GTX 1070@2.1 / 32 GB Ram / all watercooled

17 hours ago, Tatu said:

Hi. Here are two odd ones from Sweden. Ex Finnair OH-LMY continued the service in Fly Nordic colors and then as Norwegian MD-82 as SE-RFD. :blink:

MaddogX SE-RFD

-Tatu

Outstanding work!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

On 2018-03-15 at 10:56 PM, Tatu said:

MaddogX SE-RFD

-Tatu

RFD_Nordic.jpg

RFD_NAX.jpg

Thanks, good memories my neigbor learn me ty fly this with 2004 leonardo MaDog, he fly this two in real life that time

• Upvote 1

Japan airlines did not fly MD82's, so the real world plane is MD81. Here is MaddogX paint anyway....

MaddogX_JAL

JAL_Thumbnail.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

hallo everybody,

I posted the question elsewhere in the forum but got no reply, I'll try again adding this image of what I mean with

greyed out/blanked windows ... anybody else having this? I have a few repaints that appear like the one below ... all stock as well

as most of the freeware ones look normal ...

thanks for any reply, Francesco

2018-3-25_18-26-2-730.jpg

Edited by franz
image added
  • Upvote 1

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

40 minutes ago, franz said:

hallo everybody,

I posted the question elsewhere in the forum but got no reply, I'll try again adding this image of what I mean with

greyed out/blanked windows ... anybody else having this? I have a few repaints that appear like the one below ... all stock as well

as most of the freeware ones look normal ...

thanks for any reply, Francesco

2018-3-25_18-26-2-730.jpg

Hello, I also noticed that. I think that is just the way the painter made it. You could probably ask whoever made it to remove the paint over the windows. 

hi LW,

thank you for your feedback, at least I'm sure it's not something related to my VC or setup ... I'm not convinced this might be wanted by the autor, I did a very fast conversion of the white textures provided with the PK and came up with the same result ... it could be some missing layer or channel during the conversion/saving process of the texture set, I don't know as I'm not a painter (anymore) myself ... anyway, as you say, I'll have to ask the painter if he could do something about ...

ciao, Francesco

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

My and Brian's BETA version .90 of the American paint is in the library.  Its pretty close to what I want for a final, but just 100% yet and I may be delayed in working on her for a while.  So take her for a spin and don't worry to much about any issues you may see....we probably know about them. :wink: 

Click the link under my sig to get to my uploads here at Avsim.

ppRJng.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi, I just uploaded a newer swiss paint of the existing HB-ISX

MaddogX_MD83_Swiss_new.jpg

ID at AVSIM will be 367661,

enjoy