Sign in to follow this  
DaveCT2003

Maddog Freeware Repaint (Livery) Notifications

Oh Wow, Edelweiss!  I'm in love.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Great! Thanks for Inselair!!! 

Just finished,

allegiantmid.png

Available at avsim soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Thank you so very much have been waiting for Allegaintt livery since the release. Kind regards to you sir!

My P3D crashes as soon as I select the allegiant livery.. ntdll.dll.. Any hints?

4 hours ago, etopsbr said:

My P3D crashes as soon as I select the allegiant livery.. ntdll.dll.. Any hints?

Having the same issue

CFII & Delta 737 First Officer

Hi,

I've done several test now, but I could not find any failure since I updated to the new version 1.1.

With the older version I get some crashes with paints with a higher [fltsim.#]-entry like fltsim.11 or fltsim.12 in the aircraft.cfg.

In fact there are no differences between the files of different paints, except the color of the pixel inside :-)

So I think it is a good Idea to update our beauty.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

1 hour ago, FSC190 said:

Hi,

I've done several test now, but I could not find any failure since I updated to the new version 1.1.

With the older version I get some crashes with paints with a higher [fltsim.#]-entry like fltsim.11 or fltsim.12 in the aircraft.cfg.

In fact there are no differences between the files of different paints, except the color of the pixel inside :-)

I already have.. In fect, I've updated my plane before installing this livery.  My allegiant livery is number 14 in the cfg file..  Thats odd..

If somebody figures this out...Please post. Ive tried new Allegiant file, replacing config file entry,    changing postion inside config file and same results  ie   p3dv4.2 immediate CTD 

Rick

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

2 hours ago, FSC190 said:

Hi,

[error.0]
error=Found Duplicate Key Name
 File:C:\Users\Mason\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\MaddogX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX\aircraft.cfg
 Section:fltsim.33
 Key:description

[error.1]
error=Found Duplicate Key Name
 File:C:\Users\Mason\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\MaddogX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MaddogX\aircraft.cfg
 Section:fltsim.33
 Key:description

My crash log after trying to select the Allegiant livery. I hope this helps with fixing the problem :)

Edited by LordWalrus