Leonardo MD80X v 1.1

.cfg Location - [flightsim 7]

CTD on attempted loading.

All other MD80X liveries behaving fine.

Andrew

Edited by ampharoah

41 minutes ago, FSC190 said:

Looks like you have two times fltsim.33 in your aircraft.cfg

I looked and did not find two fltsim.33. I removed all other entries from the config except for Allegiant and it loaded fine with no issue. 

Then, I replaced Allegiant back with all other liveries but removed number 33, and it worked. 

Edited by LordWalrus
Solved

Try to edit the title entry and remove one space in front of allegiant. Maybe it conflicts with another entry starting with al.

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

13 minutes ago, FSC190 said:

Try to edit the title entry and remove one space in front of allegiant. Maybe it conflicts with another entry starting with al.

Well, swapping the livery that was in 33 to 34 seems to have fixed the crashing issue. I'm not sure how that fixed the problem but oh well, thank you for your help anyways.

Gents,

When you say 33, do you mean the thirty third livery for the MD80X in the .cfg !

I was not aware that there are as many as 33 reprints available anywhere.

Where is your source.

Mt CTD occurs with only 7 liveries in the .cfg

Andrew

16 hours ago, ampharoah said:

Gents,

When you say 33, do you mean the thirty third livery for the MD80X in the .cfg !

I was not aware that there are as many as 33 reprints available anywhere.

Where is your source.

Mt CTD occurs with only 7 liveries in the .cfg

Andrew

Hello Andrew, I found all of the liveries on the official support forum. http://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9592 You'll need to make an account associated with the email you bought the plane with to access it. 

Ok guys this is what I did as a work around. I first loaded in to one of the default liveries, then I load the Allegaint and seems to work, however I do believe there might be an issue with one of the files I dont think it is a cfg. problem .

The files are all OK, sorry to say, If you would do what I told to do, you could see that there isn't any problem.

Just rename one of the default texture folder and rename the alliant folder to the default name and you will see that there is no problem.

Sorry to say, but I could not do any other then I have done.

Bye

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Hi

I resolved the issue with the Allegiant livery by changing the parking code entry in the aircraft.txt file then copying it to my aircraft.cfg - runs first time with no problems.

atc_parking_codes=Allegiant (removed Allegiant - see below)

atc_parking_codes= (left this blank)

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, almager said:

Hi

I resolved the issue with the Allegiant livery by changing the parking code entry in the aircraft.txt file then copying it to my aircraft.cfg - runs first time with no problems.

Hope this helps.

Spot on! Thanks man!

Good morning,

I downloaded the Bulgarian repaint from the MaddogX support forum and have a little problem with it. The rear part (the BCW_T.dds file) has a different colour than the rest of the aircraft. It is a bit darker or a little bit more grey than the other parts. Is there any chance that this will be fixed. Despite from this the repaint is amazing.

Thank you and have a nice weekend

On 4/12/2018 at 8:14 PM, almager said:

Hi

Hope this helps.

Thanks, that was it. I removed Allegiant from the parking_codes and I no longer got the crash with it left blank. Looking at the other liveries and their parking_code entries, they all listed the airline ICAO codes, so I also tried adding in AAY into the parking_codes and it did not crash either. 

And to the creator, wonderful livery. 

Edited by PWJT8D

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

21 hours ago, PWJT8D said:

Thanks, that was it. I removed Allegiant from the parking_codes and I no longer got the crash with it left blank. Looking at the other liveries and their parking_code entries, they all listed the airline ICAO codes, so I also tried adding in AAY into the parking_codes and it did not crash either. 

Same result when adding AAY into the parking_code field.  P3d did not crash.

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Hi,

thanks for that find, I wonder that this causes a crash. Sorry for this. I updated the upload and changed the aircraft.txt, so the atc_parking_code is changed to "atc_parking_code=".

• Upvote 2

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.