Sign in to follow this  
Mark Niebauer

FS2Crew not coming up when I press "N" in P3dV4

Is there a fix out there to get Fs2Crew 3.1 to work in Prepard3d V4.2??  I install, but after setup following the manual and pressing "N", nothing comes up.  I did assign the the keys correctly for P3d for the PMDG 737. Is there a dll entry missing or something?  Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Mark Niebauer said:

Is there a fix out there to get Fs2Crew 3.1 to work in Prepard3d V4.2??  I install, but after setup following the manual and pressing "N", nothing comes up.  I did assign the the keys correctly for P3d for the PMDG 737. Is there a dll entry missing or something?  Any help would be appreciated.

FS2Crew works in P3D 4.2.

Please run the "System Check" on the FS2Crew Config Panel.

You may have forgotten to "enable" FS2Crew via the Config Manager; this adds FS2Crew to the panel.cfg.

Hello Bryan,

Same problem here, cannot open main panel . check evritihing seems there is ok but cant show up main panel. 

1. System check everithing is ok.

2. panel cfg, has lines 

window20=FS2Crew Main Panel
window21=FS2Crew Secondary Panel

[Window20]
size_mm=1069, 51
window_size= 0.5567, 0.0425
window_pos=0.00,0.05
visible=0
ident=1000
zorder=100
sizeable=1
gauge00=FS2CrewNGXRB!FS2Crew_MainPanel, 0,0,1069,51
gauge01=FS2CrewNGXRB!FS2Crew_Audio, 20,20,5,5
gauge02=FS2CrewNGXRB!FS2Crew_VoiceMain, 10,10,5,5

[Window21]
size_mm=402, 639
window_size= 0.2093, 0.5325
position=3
visible=0
ident=1001
zorder=105
sizeable=1
gauge00=FS2CrewNGXRB!FS2Crew_SecondaryPanel, 0,0,402,639

Assigned keybord letter X tried also asiigment via fsuipc but still no luck. ran everithing in admin rights but  no luck. Using fs2crew products for years but never had problem like this since p3d.v4.2.

Please help.

Haris

Hi Hans,

1. Run the "System Check" via the FS2Crew Configurator.

2. Ensure you're using the 64 bit version of FS2Crew 737.  You can't use the non 64 bit version.

3. Try manually opening the FS2Crew Main Panel via the Vehicles menu I believe it's now called in P3D.

4. Assign the "N" key to Auto Feather Arm/Off.  N key seems to work with the least amount of potential conflicts.