Sign in to follow this  
dickneuf

Hud

I did a fresh install of P3D V4.2 and the 737 since then i have no information in the Hud its totaly blank.

Thans in advance for the help.

Dick

1 hour ago, dickneuf said:

I did a fresh install of P3D V4.2 and the 737 since then i have no information in the Hud its totaly blank.

Thans in advance for the help.

Dick

Hello Dick, please note that PMDG asks us for our full names on all posts.  Your problem statement is missing a full description of the problem.  Was the fresh install the first install of the NGX?  Did you run the NGX installer as admin? Does the NGX simulation load and work as expected in all other ways except the HGS? Do you have a HGS display screen that displays, and that display panel is blank or is the display panel missing?

Dan Downs KCRP

I'm having the same issue. Everything else appears to be working correctly in the NGX except for the HUD.  Tried some changes in the HUD input section to no avail.  The display panel is present but the display is blank.  Changing liveries/equipment makes no difference as well.

Thanks for any help.

2 hours ago, Benjamin Elder said:

I'm having the same issue. Everything else appears to be working correctly in the NGX except for the HUD.  Tried some changes in the HUD input section to no avail.  The display panel is present but the display is blank.  Changing liveries/equipment makes no difference as well.

Thanks for any help.

There needs to be a PMDG entry in the P3D dll.xml for the HGS, this file is the one in the programdata area not appdata:

<Launch.Addon>
		<Name>PMDG_HUD_interface</Name>
		<Disabled>False</Disabled>
		<Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path>
		<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
		<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
	</Launch.Addon>

If you are not familiar with this kind of stuff, you can open an account with PMDG Product Support (accounts are separate from sales) and submit a trouble ticket and they will get you straightened out.  Optionally, you can attach the C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\dll.xml file to your ticket.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have the same issue. Device drops down, but no info. I checked my dll.xml file, and it is the same as above.  Will try direct ticket.  Thanks  Steve Sumner

Steve Sumner

9 hours ago, sumnr5@yahoo.com said:

I have the same issue. Device drops down, but no info. I checked my dll.xml file, and it is the same as above.  Will try direct ticket.  Thanks  Steve Sumner

have  you  tried  the  click the clr  button  on the  hud cdu on the  centre  console

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2 minutes ago, GamingRDG said:

Where is the .xml file in FSX-SE?

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com