Sign in to follow this  
Bjoern

Mods for the Feelthere ERJ v2

While the Feelthere ERJs are a well rounded package, there is, as usual, some room for improvement. So I've yet again tried to enhance the product value a bit.

You will have to own the Feelthere ERJ v2 (regular or Steam release) in order to use this.

There is partial FS9 compatibilitiy, albeit untested. FSX mods should also work in the P3D releases, but are untested as well.

Features:

• Replacement of the practically useless approach chart in the VC with the speed limit page from the manual
  • Pop-up displays now use their bezel, improving functionality and making the "no yoke" model superfluous
  • Modified night lighting, doing away with the light splashes and adding a 3D flood light
  • Aircraft Manager that plays along with the FMS and is used for loading and fueling
  • Slightly improved eyepoints and cameras
  • Fix for the annoying fuel pump sound
  • A scientific paper on how to set up shared texture folders for the ERJ
  • Instructions on how to fix the Steam Release of the ERJ as much as possible
  • Pointers to other useful mods

Pictures:

ft_chart.jpg?attredirects=0

ft_bezel.jpg?attredirects=0

FT_NL_1.jpg?attredirects=0

FT_NL_2.jpg?attredirects=0

FT_AM.jpg?attredirects=0

Download:

The latest revision of the modifications is always available here. Read the included documentation and read it carefully!

• Upvote 4

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

This is fantastic!

Thank you for your valuable time modifying this product, it's really appreciated.

Edited by krazyk

Any chance you've got the same mods but for the E175 and E195? They're the only two variants available for P3Dv4 and the only ones I use.

9 hours ago, krazyk said:

Any chance you've got the same mods but for the E175 and E195? They're the only two variants available for P3Dv4 and the only ones I use.

I don't own the E-Jets.

Maybe I'll go for them when I can get them for as little as I got the ERJs on Steam ($15).

Edited by Bjoern

Thank you very much Bjoern. 

I've been on the fence about these but since I use FSX-SE, next time they are on sale at Steam I'll take the plunge knowing I can use your mods to improve them.

Frank Safranek - Alphasim/Virtavia Paint Crew

m4fs_banner.jpg

On 3/4/2018 at 5:18 AM, krazyk said:

At one point, some time ago, there were a number of miscellaneous changes posted on the Feelthere forums for the E-170 through E-195 aircraft. You might search here: http://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/ and see if they are still around. Most were linked via posts.

DJ

Hey,

Didn’t work for me don’t know what I did wrong...I’m usually not bad at modifying files and such but idk, also now noticed I don’t have exterior strobes, nav, or beacon lights! But I do have default landing,taxi, VC light

4 hours ago, Indianajones said:

Didn’t work for me don’t know what I did wrong...I’m usually not bad at modifying files and such but idk

Well, with the amount of useful info you've posted (none): Can't help, can't care. Best of luck!

Edited by Bjoern

Well I’m just wondering did it work for all the “thank you” people or were they thanking preemptively Has anyone had it not work? Have you come across any problems? following your “read me” word for word the only thing that happened was when I turn the logo light on it’s like the light is placed in the VC and there is a very bright spotlight effect in the VC, everything else stayed default and as I said before I realized then that I was missing strobe, beacon, Nav, lights...fixed that with the fx. Default lights until I can figure out how I screwed this up....also I’m running pretty much default FSXSE

Unfortunately at the moment I’ll get back to you when I can get in front of my pc because there was one process I was confused about but I forget exactly which one it was and I can’t view the “read me” on Mobil....

The Feelthere Erj was one of my favorite planes in FS9, sadly FeelThere seem to have lost their way. 

For some reason, I can't see the jpegs you posted. I remember owning a couple of nice BizJet liveries for the Erj, but for some reason I can't find them anymore.....Does anyone have a link?

5 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

The Feelthere Erj was one of my favorite planes in FS9, sadly FeelThere seem to have lost their way. 

For some reason, I can't see the jpegs you posted. I remember owning a couple of nice BizJet liveries for the Erj, but for some reason I can't find them anymore.....Does anyone have a link?

Sorry I don’t, Have you tried looking on the Feelthere website for the liveries that people said were free?  I’ve heard those are gone now but you never know..the small amount of searching I’ve done I haven’t found any real liveries for at least the erj 145LR....but in terms of the original post so I went on last night and thought if I could get the Fx.default lights on so easily, could I take the strobes from the Carenado PC-12 and throw them in because they look so much better than default, so basically copied the same steps and sure enough there they were but they are solid (not flashing) tonight I’m going to try working in the effects file to get them flashing, has anyone exactly what controls the flashing of beacon/stone?