Sign in to follow this  
Bjoern

Mods for the Feelthere ERJ v2

I think the images were linked from my Google site and Google updated their website hosting service software at some point, necessitating a move of all data. Even my webpage only retains small verisons of the originals. https://sites.google.com/site/fsxstuffbybk/aircraft-modifications/feelthere-erj-v2

@Indianajones

If you only have the 145LR, you will need this guide (as stated in chapter 12 of the readme):

https://steamcommunity.com/app/314160/discussions/10/412446292755427264/?ctp=2#c1693785035812517052

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

@Bjoern 

yes thank you, that’s where I got the idea to use the fx_default lights...I’m still working on getting those PC12 strobes to work right but then I want to use your VC dome light fix and get rid of the ugly splash effect on the panel...I’ll go over your “read me” again, thank you 

@Ricardo41 

hey just wondering were you Viewing it in mobile mode or full website, I’m sure your already aware but I couldn’t see Bjoern’s Jpgs on my phone but on the desktop I could see them......and the VC cockpit looks great 

@Bjoern 

YUP!!!! definitely just did something wrong first time around trying to put in your VC panel light fix, because now it works beautifully!!!! Thank you very much Bjoern! You’re a genius and I love you for it!!!

1 hour ago, Indianajones said:

@Bjoern 

YUP!!!! definitely just did something wrong first time around trying to put in your VC panel light fix, because now it works beautifully!!!! Thank you very much Bjoern! You’re a genius and I love you for it!!!

Color me glad, because I've been out of the loop for so long that "RTFM" is literally the only advice I can give.

P.S: Making this stuff doesn't require any sort of talent.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days