Sign in to follow this  
Guest StefanDescher

PMDG Website Password Reset

Guest StefanDescher

Hi there,

I just wanted to download the QOTS II I bought a while ago from the PMDG website. When I log in I get the following message:

We upgraded our login system to make it more secure. Please reset your password before logging in.

I followed all the steps after to reset the password, but I am not receiving a reset link.

Best regards

Stefan

Guest StefanDescher

I will submit a support ticket. This thread can be deleted.

Hi!

I have the same issue as Stefan as I don't get any e-mail (or error message for that matter) after completing the reset process. 

Kind regards

Jesper

I have the same issue... I have tried to reset it 4 times and No email... 

Guest StefanDescher

I submitted a ticket. But as alert, on the top right, it says my account has not been verified. When I want to fix that by clicking "send verification mail", I do not receive anything as well. I tried even another mail provider. So I guess something is wrong with their mail delivery system, that will be fixed as soon as someone reads my ticket. (If it works without being verified)

The same to me 20 minutes ago ! 6 Tries ! I wanted to redownload my purchases while changing from P3D V3 to P3D V4 !

No reset email received !

Thomas Burchard

hey guys, this is a user to user forum... good place to complain but support issues need to go to PMDG Product Support.

Dan Downs KCRP

8 minutes ago, downscc said:

hey guys, this is a user to user forum... good place to complain but support issues need to go to PMDG Product Support.

Did you not read the original post? He said he already submitted a support ticket

1 hour ago, Mitch24 said:

Did you not read the original post? He said he already submitted a support ticket

You didn't indicate that you had, however, and his post was not directed only at the OP.

Kyle Rodgers