roi1862

Volumetric fog brightness at night

Hi guys, 

trying one more time. Not sure if Matt is back or if the tool will have any more development but here we go. Volumetric fog at night is very bright (especially if there's moon). Any way to have a tweak to lower brightness of the volumetric fog at night (or even at all) ? 

Thank you very much and hopefully this tool is still alive and getting better. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

+1

Same problem here. I meanwhile even deactivated volumetric fog because of this but that´s not a solution...

There must be a way. I just think that currently we are on pause here with new features and development. Sadly... :( 

Unfortunately that pause is not only currently... I can´t remember any new features since the initial release of PTA.
The little version jumps we´ve seen were only made for fixes regarding that activation mechanism and for P3D compatibility.

2 hours ago, Schlotterknie said:

Unfortunately that pause is not only currently... I can´t remember any new features since the initial release of PTA.
The little version jumps we´ve seen were only made for fixes regarding that activation mechanism and for P3D compatibility.

True. Well i know that only Matt is really the only team member of this wonderful tool and he had some health issues lately ( i hope all is well Matt !). I really hope we can see features like this and other new stuff soon. This tool is so important for our sim i cant see myself not using it neither i dont want other people leaving and going for other alternatives of this tool.