Sign in to follow this  
ryma

Problems with export for FF A320

Hello everybody

I am an X-Plane 11 user. I just test A2P. The first flight plan is created and exported for FF A320. But the flight plan is not displayed in Company Route. The following error message is displayed in the MCDU:
NOT IN DATA BASE.

What can I do? Here’s the route:

RTE LFMNLEPA LFMN 04L LONS6A LONSU DCT LONSU DCT LORES LORE1P LORES LEPA CI20 FL260

It also does not work if I leave the route alone in corte.in. I am looking forward to a solution.

Best regards, Marcel

• Like 1

The same happens to me. As far as I can tell, it has nothing to do with P2A. The problem (at least for me) is that the A320 looks at all the flight plans in the corte.in file, and if there is a perceived problem with ANY of them. then no routes are displayed in the A320. If this happens, have a look in the XP log.txt file and look for an error that contains the text "FF: static navdata loader". These lines in the log will describe the problem as far as the A320 is concerned.

In my case, the problem usually is that there is a waypoint missing in the A320 database. Currently it is pretty hard to update this database, but the Navdata updates should be out in the next month or so. In my case, I simply removed the unknown waypoints and then the flight plans loaded ok.

It is rather a pain that the A320 does not flag the errors better - having to look in the log.txt file seems awkward. I guess one fix is to make the Navdata in P2A the same as the data in the A320.

You will get this same problem if you make up the flight plan in LittleNavMap, EFASS or anything else with a more current database.

You will get similar errors if you export to the GTN-750 - only with that there is no way to update the database. At least with the A320 we will in time be able to do just that.

Edited by kneighbour
  • Upvote 1

I7-6700k 32 gig RAM, NVIDIA GTX-980 TI 6G RAM, GTX-460, Saitek X55 throttle, Combat rudder pedals, CH Eclipse yoke,TrackIR 5, 5 monitors (main is 40" 4k), Corsair K95 RGB k/b, Win 7 x64. X-Plane XP 11.1+

15 minutes ago, kneighbour said:

The problem (at least for me) is that the A320 looks at all the flight plans in the corte.in file, and if there is a perceived problem with ANY of them. then no routes are displayed in the A320

Yes. I now that. But it also does not work if I leave the route alone in corte.in.

2 minutes ago, ryma said:

Yes. I now that. But it also does not work if I leave the route alone in corte.in.

ok - so there is no error message in log.txt?

• Upvote 1

I7-6700k 32 gig RAM, NVIDIA GTX-980 TI 6G RAM, GTX-460, Saitek X55 throttle, Combat rudder pedals, CH Eclipse yoke,TrackIR 5, 5 monitors (main is 40" 4k), Corsair K95 RGB k/b, Win 7 x64. X-Plane XP 11.1+

25 minutes ago, kneighbour said:

ok - so there is no error message in log.txt?

No ERROR messages, but your mentioned messages "FF: static navdata loader".

0:00:00.000 FF: static navdata loader: Waypoint or airway or arrival or arrival transition or arrival airport expected at line 0, RIXO1J parsed.
static navdata loader: Syntax is: RTE <NAME> <ORIGIN> [RWY] [SID] [SID TRANS] [FIX [[AWY|DCT Fix] ...] FIX] [STAR] [STAR TRANS] <DEST> [APPR] [APPR TRANS] [ALTN] [CI] [FL]
0:00:00.000 FF: static navdata loader: Waypoint or airway or arrival or arrival transition or arrival airport expected at line 0, RIXO1J parsed.
static navdata loader: Syntax is: RTE <NAME> <ORIGIN> [RWY] [SID] [SID TRANS] [FIX [[AWY|DCT Fix] ...] FIX] [STAR] [STAR TRANS] <DEST> [APPR] [APPR TRANS] [ALTN] [CI] [FL]
0:00:00.198 FF: static navdata loader: Waypoint or airway or arrival or arrival transition or arrival airport expected at line 0, RIXO1J parsed.
0:00:00.198 FF: static navdata loader: Waypoint or airway or arrival or arrival transition or arrival airport expected at line 0, RIXO1J parsed.

P2A and FFA320 are now equipped with the Airac 1802. Still the same problem.

Is RIX01J a SID or STAR in one of the routes in the corte.in file?

If so, try deleting that route to get rid of the error.

Also,  be sure that both P2A and the A320 have data from the same source (Navigraph or NavDataPro) so they will match.  The data is not identical from the two suppliers. 

Dave

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Is RIX01J a SID or STAR in one of the routes in the corte.in file?

If so, try deleting that route to get rid of the error.

Also,  be sure that both P2A and the A320 have data from the same source (Navigraph or NavDataPro) so they will match.  The data is not identical from the two suppliers. 

Dave

My head is about to burst. I start from the beginning.
P2A and the A320 have data from the same AIRAC 1802.

1. Created a new flight plan with LFMN and LEPA
2. Click on "Auto Plan" button
3. Save in .vbf format
4. Export to the format corte.in
5. Try to load into the MCDU
6. Message in scratch pad "NOT IN DATA BASE"

In the file corte.in the route looks like this:

RTE LFMNLEPA LFMN 04R RUBA6A RUBAS DCT RUBAS DCT RIXOT RIXO1J RIXOT LEPA I06L CI20 FL260

RIXOT and RUBAS are double.

Pilot2ATC is generating garbage routes it seems.

Edited by ryma

Thanks for the detailed steps to reproduce the problem.

Using the latest version, 2.4.0.6-b, the DCT RUBAS is not in the route, so updating to the latest version of P2A will fix that one.

However the problem of the second RIXOT just before LEPA is still there.  This should only be there if there is an Enroute Transition as part of the arrival and that is not the case for this STAR.  This has been fixed for the next update.

For now, if you could just delete that second RIXOT, and the DCT RUBAS, it should work.

Dave

• Upvote 1

I have created more routes with Auto Plan. Always the same mistakes: duplicate entries. 

RTE LSZHLSZA LSZH 16 GERS2S GERSA DCT GERSA DCT ODINA ODIN7L ODINA LSZA L19-H CI20 FL260
RTE LSZHLSGG LSZH 16 WIL2Q WIL DCT WIL DCT ULMES ULME1R ULMES LSGG I23 CI20 FL260
RTE LSZHLSZB LSZH 34 WIL2G WIL WIL2N WIL LSZB I14 CI20 FL200
RTE LSZALSZR LSZA 01 CANE1U CANNE DCT CANNE DCT ROLSA ROLS3H ROLSA LSZR I10 CI20 FL200

Edited by ryma

Have you updated to the latest version?

The 2406-b update available on the web site should not produce the DCT GERSA or DCT WIL duplicates.  It will continue to product the second ODINA or second ULMES duplicate.

The fix for both errors will be in an upcoming update.

Dave

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Have you updated to the latest version?

No of course not. I did not know that it would be done so fast. :-) Immediately I will update.

Update loaded and created the same route by LFMNLEPA. This is the result:

RTE LFMNLEPA LFMN 04L LONS6A LONSU DCT LONSU DCT LORES LORE1P LORES LEPA I24RY CI20 FL260
RTE LFMNLEPA LFMN 04R RUBA6A RUBAS DCT RIXOT RIXO1J RIXOT LEPA I06L CI20 FL200

I could not believe it and that's why I generated the route three times. Each time two lines are generated during export.

------------------

The previously created route is always saved also.

Edited by ryma

Those are two different routes, one from runway O4L and one from runway 04R.

I will test those also to be sure the new code is working correctly before the update goes out.

Thanks,

Dave

• Upvote 1

I have enough. I will do nothing more. It does not work. The trial version of Pilot2ATC is deleted. Please do not answer me anymore.