Sign in to follow this  
lonz1988

Registration

Guys,

I am still awaiting an email for my key request? I sent this on 2/3/18 and have emailed all the usual people.

My email is lorenzo_nesta@hotmail.com

Regards

Lorenzo

Edited by lonz1988

Lorenzo, you need to contact Doug Thompson. You’ll find his email in many of the registration topics.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,

I forwarded my info on the same day as I normally do after a reinstall but still have heard nothing. I find this registration process painfully slow and somewhat regret my purchase as a result.

Regards

Lonz

Hi,

I am having the same issues.  I originally sent my key registration on the 4th.  Then I resent it yesterday and also sent a copy to jd.  No reply, not even a remark that it's being processed.  This morning I sent an email from another email address to jd and cc'd Doug, just in case my original email account gets flagged as  spam.  We'll see what happens.

According to the original registration this is supposed to take 15 minutes, lol.

Andre

Just had an email from Doug!

For fast key generation, send an email with the following characteristics, and you will receive your key within 15 minutes:

Send the request to    register@jdtllc.com

The subject line should be     RCv4 Key Request

The body of the email should contain:

nnnnnnnnn ! Firstname  ! Lastname

Where nnnnnnnnn is the product id on the registration screen

JDTLLC

No Key attached! Sending me info I am fully aware of is not helpful at all!

Regards

Lorenzo

2 hours ago, lonz1988 said:

Hi Ray,

I forwarded my info on the same day as I normally do after a reinstall but still have heard nothing. I find this registration process painfully slow and somewhat regret my purchase as a result.

Regards

Lonz

Lonz,

How often are you requesting new registrations? If too many are sent in a period of time I’m unsure if manual intervention is required just to check things.

Rest assured you will get your key. I see Doug has replied but not in a helpful way.

One important thing. Your registration email must be formatted in plain text. Was it?

Edited by Ray Proudfoot

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray,

I think the last time I did was July last year and previous to that would have been more than a year ago. I can confirm the body of the email is plain text.

This happens every time I need a key, never been left this long though.

Thank you for your help on this Ray its much appreciated.

Regards

Lorenzo 

Hi Lorenzo,

It must be the formatting of nnnnnnnnn ! Firstname  ! Lastname

I'm never sure if there should be a space either side of the ! character.

I've sent you a PM.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray,

This is precisely what I did with correct email address and subject line

Product id ! First ! Last

and yet it didn't work.  A bit of a pain in the butt I must say.  I never got another key since my original install in 2012.  I installed PFPX and Topcat on my new computer last night and it didn't even take 5 seconds.  Don't mind 15 minutes or even a day at most.  Still haven't heard back from Doug.

Andre