Sign in to follow this  
Bill Alderson

Strange Load Manager Behavior

Ever since installing the most recent update, every time I setup a flight in the Load Manager and transfer the fuel to the Load page, the CG changes to red no matter what the load-out.  If I set the fuel in the wing tanks to zero, on the Load page, the CG goes back  to showing "within limits".  Put the fuel back into the wing tanks (any amount) an things turn red again.  Has anyone else had this happen? 

Thanks,

Bill Alderson

Thanks for letting us know. We flagged this during test prior to the release, and we hope to have it fixed for the next release.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

A question about the LM. I can't enable/disable TG and RL "on the go". I need to shut down P3D in order to do this. Is this the way it is made to work?

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks for letting us know. We flagged this during test prior to the release, and we hope to have it fixed for the next release.

Much obliged Dave.  I'll look forward to the update then.

Thanks again...

Bill Alderson

27 minutes ago, Omaniac said:

A question about the LM. I can't enable/disable TG and RL "on the go". I need to shut down P3D in order to do this. Is this the way it is made to work?

Just go into your Add on menu in P3d and click the Maddong menu item on the list and the first choice should be to load from  the load manager.  Click on that and you should be loaded and good to go.

Hope this helps..

Bill Alderson

1 hour ago, Bill Alderson said:

Just go into your Add on menu in P3d and click the Maddong menu item on the list and the first choice should be to load from  the load manager.  Click on that and you should be loaded and good to go.

Hope this helps..

No difference when I load from the P3D menu. I can change all other options, weights, sounds, etc, but not TG and RL. For that I need to shut down P3D. 

38 minutes ago, Omaniac said:

No difference when I load from the P3D menu. I can change all other options, weights, sounds, etc, but not TG and RL. For that I need to shut down P3D. 

That's correct. See, those values write to a configuration file which has to be reloaded for P3D to see the changes. So, P3D has to be reloaded for those values.

That is the only part of the config that that has to have P3D reloaded. Otherwise, make the changes and just reload the Maddog.

Edited by DaveCT2003
  • Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.