Sign in to follow this  
l_jayma

TER ERR annunciation on PFD

Yes, I have same message and no idea why or how to fix. Bummer

I had the same issue with Carenado's Phenom 100. I contacted them and found, for my surprise, that this is an error message because I did not have the SVS (Synthetic Vision System) purchased. If you buy this new addon, the problem is fixed. If you don't, you will have the displeasant message in your PFD. I think this is a very shady attitude of Carenado towards their customers, as this basically forces you to buy the addon that was not planned when you bought the first. 

I ended up buying the SVS (because I wanted its functionality), and after installing it the TER ERR message disappeared. But I have to say I'm not satisfied with Carenado. Not to say that the current Phenom 100 is poorly optimized (considerable FPS hit when using it) and has several bugs (all reported to them, and they said they intend to fix in future versions).

• Upvote 1

I got a response from Carenado..they said they will monitor if this happening for other users. Ridiculous