Sign in to follow this  
VITYOK3000

Virtual Airlines?

HELLO AVIATION LOVERS, VIRTUAL AND REAL WORLD PILOTS. I RECENTLY OPENED A Virtual Airline on FsAirlines.net AND IM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PILOTS. My VA called UNITED which is cool because there are many add on freeware Airplanes and just textures for stock simulator Airplanes with UNITED markings.

So far I purchased 9 Airplanes and looking for Pilots to fly Them. You can fly the planes and trips that we already have. Or we can purchase or lease any Airplane you like, and create trips which you love to fly. There might be some challenging trips in Mountain areas for prop planes in the future. For example Lukla airport for Canadian Twin Otter Airplane. And stuff like that. You can give your ideas and we can make them work. Every pilot can see records of other pilots. Including vertical speed on touchdown of every flight. If you decide you want to join our VA as a new pilot and have a progressive career you are welcome to do just that. You can start flying our smallest plane which today is ATR75-500. The one we got takes 66 economy class passengers and 2 business class. Total of 68 souls on board you would be responsible for. Than if you do well and you wish to progress to bigger plane like Bombardier CRJ-700 or Boeing 717 or 727. You can be given permission to fly those planes but only training flights. Than when company manager sees you doing good you get certified and can fly that plane regularly. Than progress to A318 on and on. If you are experienced pilot and fly 747s and A380s and wish to start from those planes you are welcome, to do that. I tried to create flights that real UNITED company flies. But if you like to fly certain flight just let me know where from and where to. And the flight will be filed for you.

For those who is new to Virtual Airlines I will shortly explain how everything works. You have to register on Virtual Airlines Website which in our case is FsAirlines.net. That is free for pilots and is paid registration with monthly fees for those who wants to open their own Virtual Airline.

After registration you find and join Virtual Airline which you are invited to. You press join airline than chose UNITED from the list of all company's.

After that you gat accepted and you will be given permission to fly certain planes.

Than you need to download "FsAirlines Client" program. That program needs to be installed correctly. You need to chose your type of simulator when installing. FS2004, FSX, or other. Pay attention to that. This program is a flight tracker that connects your Flight Simulator with the web. After that you book a flight on the web. If there are no available flights. In the airport where your virtual body is. It can be 1) because there were no flights created from the airport, 2) There currently are no Airplanes in the airport. 3)You are not certified to fly the planes which are in the airport. You can always purchase a Virtual ticket for virtual money which you will make by working as a pilot. And you can transfer your virtual body to any airport of your choice. Where the plane that you are certified for, is parked. Than you can book a flight.

After the flight is booked you start simulator. Chose the right Airplane in the right Airport chose weather of your choice, time and season. There can be small differences for example in the company you fly Boeing 737-700 but in simulator you have 737-800 that will work ok. But of course the best if you use exact models. Due to fuel capacity gross weight differences and so on.

When the right plane is chosen and placed at the right airport. And simulation is started. Shut down your engines (you don't have to if you are in the hurry but that will slowly eat fuel while you are fueling) Than you start the FsAirlines client program. Which you should have shortcut on your desktop. Or you can start it from simulator just by pressing F. Small window the size of GPS will appear with some buttons. You will chose FLY than it will show you all the fuel tanks you have in current Airplane. You chose how much fuel you put in to each tank (please do a good calculations so you wouldn't run out of fuel, and always try to take not to much fuel just enough to get there plus one hour of flight extra  it will increase company's profit for your flight.) Better take to much if you don't know the Airplane than next trip take less if you see it was to much. Some planes have maximum landing weight. You don't want to exceed that. The client will give you violation if you do. Also you cant Exceed maximum speed of 250 knots below flight level 100  which is 10,000 feet. Also you cant exceed max taxi speed. After you chosen fuel amounts you press "fuel up" than its gonna show you how many passengers you have on board how much they weight. As well as how much cargo and how much it weights. If all this weights FUEL, PASSENGERS, CARGO and EMPTY AIRPLANE WEIGHT Exceed Max Take off Weight. You gonna have to get rid of something. If you Sure you need all this fuel to get to your destination, you get rid of some cargo. You press on cargo and it will automatically get rid of enough cargo to have exact MAX TAKE OFF WEIGHT. If you are overweighed by 40,000lbs but your cargo weights only 37,000 lbs. You gonna have to get rid of some passengers. After you are done with overweight you can start flight. Fly to destination Airport and have a soft as you can landing. Having rough landings damaging the Airplane. You can always see Airplanes life in % as well as its hours of service and number of landings. Also all its trips from and to. With pilots names and vertical speeds of each landing. Also you can see all previous owners and purchase dates. Virtual Airplanes can be purchased New or Used from other companys. Than if you don't need them you can sell them. And buy another plane that you need.

If you crash by any chance you can just close FsAirlines Client program by clicking "x" in the upper right corner. Do not press "End Flight" or Red Exit button in lower left. After closing the Client with "x" you can start the flight again. Booked flight stays booked for couple of days if the flight is never completed it gets canceled automatically and some virtual money are taken away from pilot. For virtual money pilots can Buy some belongings from wrist watches to virtual cars homes and even private planes. Which you can actually make flight and fly anywhere. 

Please write me a message here or on my skype if you are interested to Join our Virtual Airline --- "UNITED" My Skype is: vityok_3000

My name is Victor. Thank you very much and if you decide to join you are WELCOME!