Sign in to follow this  
MAHLER

Realair legacy

I own the Flight1 750/650 GTN GPS, is there away to integrate  the module into the realair Legacy? I am using P3D v 3.4. windows 10.

Thanks

1 hour ago, MAHLER said:

I own the Flight1 750/650 GTN GPS, is there away to integrate  the module into the realair Legacy? I am using P3D v 3.4. windows 10.

Thanks

Hi

Use the Realair Legacy Config Panel > GPS & Radios Tab > Select GPS1 and/or GPS2

Hope this helps

Kind regards

My panel and radios  configuration only offers default GPS and the reality gauges which of course

are greyed out because they not installed, and there is no option for the 750/650 gauges.

Go to the temp RA site and get the v4 installer

http://realairsimulations.net/

If you already have that there is a manual way to do it

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I had it working before in P3DV3, but now, after installing the Legacy I suddenly had choice between popups of the standard GPS and GTN750, one on shift F2 and the other on shift F3 or 4. Thought it was perfect, but it didn't last long, because after starting up the control panel there was only choice of NO or GPS500. On close down changes were made without asking me and the GTN had disappeard. Only thing I can switch on is the GTN stack...

Do you have version 2 of the Legacy?

Tom

Succeeded in the end by copying some things from other planes into the panel.cfg. I have the old GPS in the panel and the GTN as popup with shift4. Ok, for me!

Thanks for your reactions!